Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirk Lehmann on trial at Brentford

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Soton Seagull said:
We all thought it about Dave Cameron, and we were right. Most inevitable goal conceeded in Brighton's history.

...Ever!

:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Turkey said:

Too right, can anyone remember a more one sided game that we have lost. Their keeper was world class that day:(

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Brentford could have had the potent strick force or Ramsey and Lehmann, scarey eh:lolol:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
watsongooal said:
Brentford could have had the potent strick force or Ramsey and Lehmann, scarey eh:lolol:

I hadn't heard about the Ramsay thing until I saw it on the Sky Sports News ticker "Brentford turn down chance to sign Eastbourne Borough forward Scott Ramsay". This is the team that finished 3rd two years ago, and beat us 4-0. If that's the sign of Div 2, we're in with a chance.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
DTES said:
I hadn't heard about the Ramsay thing until I saw it on the Sky Sports News ticker "Brentford turn down chance to sign Eastbourne Borough forward Scott Ramsay". This is the team that finished 3rd two years ago, and beat us 4-0. If that's the sign of Div 2, we're in with a chance.

I think Brentford has basically fallen apart since SC left. Since they beat us 4-0, they have lost:- Rowlands, Sidwell, Ingimarsson, Burgess, Owusu, Mahon, the left back who's name I can't remember (Ilija Anderson?), Evans and probably one or two others who I can't remember. Oh, and they will probably lose Hunt sooner rather than later.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Good, frankly. Notwithstanding the fact that I don't want them to disappear completely, we owe them for tanking us live on Sky, for winning Micky Adams' last game in charge, and generally being too bloody difficult as opponents recently.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Was it? Dunno, I was there so couldn't tell you who screened it. Still telly though, even if Johnny Vegas and Munki were the only bloody viewers. Or is that another network? :dunce:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
So was I. Freezing cold, dark, and 4-0 down. It's just got "ITV SPORT" splashed all over the ticket stub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here