Direct Debits for Amex

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Couldn't this thread be given a more eye-catching title so more people are alerted to the problem?

Yeah, like "Big f***-up by club for Amex Season ticket applications after only having about 15 months to get it right and spending and wasting a small fortune on printing and boxed sets!"

Will that do?

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Another difference is the Direct Debit Guarantee being at the bottom of the new letter and a comment about the payer detaching and retaining it, which isn't on the original. Maybe that's it.

This is it. I think that by law the customer has to have a copy of the direct debit guarantee to keep themselves.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Only got my letter yesterday. Two of my +3s live in Manchester, so I don't really want to risk sending letters up there for them to return in time for my presentation. Hmm...

The only possible error I can see is that the original DD form is on the same piece of paper as the ST application form. Shouldn't a DD mandate be on a separate piece of paper, hence the new forms sent out 5000 times? :wozza:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only got my letter yesterday. Two of my +3s live in Manchester, so I don't really want to risk sending letters up there for them to return in time for my presentation. Hmm...

The only possible error I can see is that the original DD form is on the same piece of paper as the ST application form. Shouldn't a DD mandate be on a separate piece of paper, hence the new forms sent out 5000 times? :wozza:

You can submit the wrong one at the presentation then send the correct ones as soon as your mates return them from Manchester.

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
PDF DD Mandate

Attached is the new DD mandate, I asked the club to email it as they had run out on Saturday at gate 16.

Attachments

• season ticket direct debit form.pdf
    722.7 KB · Views: 87

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Imagine having to re-do 80 forms (and get them re-signed) for people spread all over Sussex.

Admin nightmare.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Attached is the new DD mandate, I asked the club to email it as they had run out on Saturday at gate 16.

Thanks for this. I take it just staple this to the old forms but still fill out the details ie name fan number etc on the old form?

Thanks

Jan 30, 2008
Great. Fu-cking great.

I had several of mine already filled out and ready for next weeks presentation, including one from a mate who lives in Kent. Now I've got 1 week to piss-arse around going back to him and all the others I had already collated and sorted out.

Stupendous.
stay of here for a while then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here