Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct debit this month

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I hope it does as it will be 1st payment as cock up on May and too late for June.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Mine hasn't gone yet (now the 6th July). I was hoping I wasn't alone!!! Have any of yours gone today chaps??

I'm sure I was told it would always be the 1st of month.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Mine hasn't come out yet either. Out of interest have any of you actually received your season ticket yet?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Same here, i thought once a direct debit was set up it worked automatically so i cant see what the problem is with BHA FC.

My understanding with Direct Debits (and it is very limited!!) is that the company collecting the money has to submit the request to the payers bank 2-3 days before the debit is due. I'm guessing that's a manual task rather than automated?!?

It looks like BHAFC are probably submitting the requests on the 1st of each month, meaning they leave our accounts around the 6th/7th.

That's my best guess anyway!!! Anyone work in banking able to shed any light??

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
My understanding with Direct Debits (and it is very limited!!) is that the company collecting the money has to submit the request to the payers bank 2-3 days before the debit is due. I'm guessing that's a manual task rather than automated?!?

It looks like BHAFC are probably submitting the requests on the 1st of each month, meaning they leave our accounts around the 6th/7th.

That's my best guess anyway!!! Anyone work in banking able to shed any light??

Depends on what system they use really. I would say 99% of companies direct debit requests are done automatically through whats called the AUDDIS system. These requests are usually put through about 10 days before the payment date, not sure what's happened on this occasion but I wouldnt panic too much as it's only a day so far and it looks like a generic problem not something due to your personal bank account.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
My usual £32.91 was due to come out today, and it hasn't. BUT I did receive a receipt in the post today from the Albion, dated Monday, for £30.

Surely this ISN'T the DD, as it says 'customer not present'. But I certainly didn't purchase anything from the Albion on Monday, so not sure what's going on. Has another Albion fan cloned my debit card?! :eek:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
My usual £32.91 was due to come out today, and it hasn't. BUT I did receive a receipt in the post today from the Albion, dated Monday, for £30.

Surely this ISN'T the DD, as it says 'customer not present'. But I certainly didn't purchase anything from the Albion on Monday, so not sure what's going on. Has another Albion fan cloned my debit card?! :eek:

Hello mate, hope you'e well. Mate, I would get in contact with the club about this as it's obviously not your season ticket payment. The "customer not present" bit as I'm sure you know means that something has been purchased without the card, or as the title suggests, you being present. May not be anything sinister at all but in my experience I would ring the club and also your bank ASAP.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

How the hell do you think we could afford CMS? It doesn't look like the other 17,999 STH's have noticed the 'extra' £30 deductions yet!!

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually

Could be the travel vouchers? They are £30

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here