Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct Debit failure

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Seem to have had my latest d/d payment returned by my bank despite having adequate funds and not changed any bank details.

Can only presume a cock up the club end. :nono::nono:

Apparently I may not be allowed entry to West Ham as they might not be able to correct the error in time.

Anyone else had this problem?

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
Same happened to me also. Popped in to the ticket office yesterday & payed the rejected payment. Was assured that my card would be activated for Mondays game. Give the ticket office a call or pop in if you can.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
...and me.
Changed my bank in good time for last months payment and told the club. Club cocked it up as I monitored it as they had not taken it from new bank account 5 days after they should (beginning of Oct). Called them, they apologised for their error and I paid Octobers DD by switch (on the 6th), so as not to miss a payment. Friday i got a letter saying my bank had failed my DD and unless payment is received before 5 days of next match (er in 4 days time!), may not let me in. Called then Sat morning, that said all is fine and all paid up!
So why send the letter! :facepalm:
I thought these cock ups were reserved for Sky and Virginmedia

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Over a year now since i signed up and still my direct debit has not been sorted, despite countless visits to the ticket office, phone calls & broken promises.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here