Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Dinner in Brighton on a wednesday night

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently, I have been watching football on the tele box solidly for months on end now :shrug:

So I have told Mrs Wz that I'll take her for dinner tomorrow somewhere nice to make up for it (and there's no football). Now i'm not a cheapskate, but we should have covered all our commitments by about 4 tomorrow, so could possibly make a late lunch, or pre theatre meal (as I believe these cheapskate deals are actually called). There is certainly no football forum on earth I would trust more to ensure this relationship makes it through successfully to it's 44th anniversary.

Fire away with your best bet for a Wednesday afternoon/night :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Wednesday is Chicken Club Day at 'Spoons.

1000003808.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Oh I think you can do better ….lets make it Saturday and not tomorrow…..a romantic walk along Brighton seafront maybe with some chips to feed the seagulls ….pop onto the pier (only a pound each) …maybe a quick trip on the I360…..then book into The Grand for late afternoon tea….say at 5pm …then whisk her off to the theatre …before the luxury of a night at the hotel, or go clubbing?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh I think you can do better ….lets make it Saturday and not tomorrow…..a romantic walk along Brighton seafront ….pop onto the pier (only a pound each) …maybe a quick trip on the I360…..then book into The Grand for late afternoon tea….say at 5pm …then whisk her off to the theatre …before the luxury of a night at the hotel, or go clubbing?

I'm exhausted after the romantic walk :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here