Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diminishing Attendances.......

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I've just phoned the Ticket office asking for one ticket for the Wigan game.

I was suprised when he said I could have a seat almost in every block in the South Stand !!! and have got a seat in line with the half way line......what's happening to the attendences ? People not bothering to go anymore !

:(

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Single tickets are far easier to get than blocks.

The seat next to me is often empty, and I assume it is because most people want 2 or more together and won't take the individual ones.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
sully said:
Single tickets are far easier to get than blocks.

The seat next to me is often empty, and I assume it is because most people want 2 or more together and won't take the individual ones.

Yep, I always buy 2 and have only ever got H or J blocks.

Oct 5, 2003
"I've just phoned the Ticket office asking for one ticket for the Wigan game.

I was suprised when he said I could have a seat almost in every block in the South Stand !!! and have got a seat in line with the half way line......what's happening to the attendences ? People not bothering to go anymore !
"

...yep its the decline of BHA FC under DICK TIGHT

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Ding Dong ! said:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Its becuase the Withdean has no atmosphere. I will always remember the North Stand, sorry to go about it but standing in there was exciting I got a buzz, when I go to Withdean its just soleless, the sooner we get Falmer the better.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
well said:wave: it annoys me when people blame DK its not his fault its withdean

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
How much are the Tickets? i no loads of mates you have given up trying to get one and would love to get a ticket

Ding Dong ! said:
what's happening to the attendences ? People not bothering to go anymore !

Average attendance for first 5 league games of the season: 6433.4

Average attendance for the last 5 league games: 6593.2

Which suggests the opposite of what you are suggesting...

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ding Dong ! said:

People may be pissed-off at paying rip-off prices to watch poor home performances in shite conditions that can no longer be blamed on Ecovert. If you don't have a Season Ticket it may be more desireable to go to watch matches away, at cheaper prices and in better surroundings. ???

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Wigan game will sell out, there's still TWO games to go before then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here