3) Slip a length up her 'Barrymore Boulevard'

4) Go for a curry.

Christ, we're better than RELATE.

AT a time I can use a laugh that's done it :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
She's Indian Asian and her dads sister passed away in India yesterday so I need to take her somewhere decent to cheer her up.....before I slip her one.

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
In my not insignificant experience of ladies from that part of the world can I make the crass generalisation (and, who's to say, maybe its a bit racist too?) that they go like the absolute f***ing clappers. Went out with an Asian girl for a couple of years at college and she was complete and utter filth, she did all sorts of unsvoury things, despite constantly reminding me that she didn't particularly like me.

Can't blame her really. I aint much of a catch.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Professor P said:
I aint much of a catch.
If that's you in your avatar, well, don't sell yourself short...

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I dated an asian girl once.
One night I asked her for a 69. She went out and came back with some egg fried rice.

b-boom TISHHHHHHhhhhhh

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good idea to check what sort of food she likes, if she is a Hindu there is a chance that she may be vegetarian, so if you want to create a very good impression then take her to a restaurant that does very good food that doesn't involve dead animals. Best suggestion would be Italian, good choice, hot and spicy if you like it that way, bland and safe if you don't. Oh, and if she is a vegetarian, don't order a steak, cows are sacred to Hindus...you don't want to create the wrong impression right at the start.

One last suggestion, even if you are partial to a ruby murray (what decent Englishman isn't?) don't go to a curry house...it is just the same as if you invite someone to dinner who is from a different country to your own...it is an insult to try and cook/serve food from their own cuisine. If things go well and she suggests cooking you an Indian meal or going for an Indian meal as a second date...happy days!!!

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Do your very best impression of the Indian fellow in ''It aint half hot mum''. .................................

that will relax her.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Speak with an Ali G voice, they love that asian birds do!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So crodonilson, spill the beans, how did it go?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Gully said:
So crodonilson, spill the beans, how did it go?

I asked her what she liked and said I would surprise her, she never said indian so I think I will give that a miss so I am booking a Thai restaurant preceeded by a few beers in my local.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Thai is perfect, same as Italian, there is plenty to suit everyones taste...good luck mate, hope the date goes well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here