Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dilemma

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
I need to buy some open louvre doors for a DIY project at home but the only place I seem to be able to get hold of them is at FOCUS.........do I buy them or do I rethink my project and choose doors that I could get at B&Q...........:(

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Redesign

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does this REALLY need asking ? The decision is clear.

Buy some hanging beads or something.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Does anyone know why The Louvre is called The Louvre? (Sorry - my thoughts are all over the place today)

louvre.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
No one knows for sure where the name Louvre comes from, but it probably comes from the Latin word Lupara (which means 'kennels').

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I find it hard to believe that F**** are the only people with the doors you need!! Are you boy looking or girl looking!! :blush:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
Does this REALLY need asking ? The decision is clear.

Buy some hanging beads or something.

Or those stripey bits of plastic like they used to have on the door of Ladbrokes.

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
tedebear said:
I find it hard to believe that F**** are the only people with the doors you need!! Are you boy looking or girl looking!! :blush:

Look, I've f***ing looked everywhere for these doors and this seems to be the only place that does them, unless you know of somewhere else. I will gladly pay extra to get them somewhere else.

In fact I've decided, F**k it, what am I thinking, I'm going to rethink my project.

I don't think my missus will go for the stripey Labrookes curtains though :ohmy:

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
pompeydel said:

I don't think my missus will go for the stripey Labrookes curtains though :ohmy:

Women are so fussy :rolleyes:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
pompeydel said:
Look, I've f***ing looked everywhere for these doors and this seems to be the only place that does them, unless you know of somewhere else. I will gladly pay extra to get them somewhere else.

Not my cuppa tea but look here....

Doors

:angel:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here