Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dilemma :Reading v P*l*ce

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
At first I wanted Reading to beat Palarse but soon changed my mind and was well pleased that Reading got beat:lolol:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
so what is coppells record at reading so far? I haven't been watching it closely but it seems it all started off fine but has tailed away a bit since. I could be wrong though, as Tom Jones said, It's not unusual

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I turned on Soccer Sunday and it was the feature match and Coppell was interviewed pre match nothing changes there I soon turned over!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Very low crowds for such a big ambitious club up near the playoff zone:nono:
Like i said before if they can't get big crowds while flying high in the 1st then they don't have the fan base they thought.

Yeah we have many excuses whitley and you go to the withdean and you will get very sick of it.:lolol: :lolol:

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
berkshire seagull said:
Like i said before if they can't get big crowds while flying high in the 1st then they don't have the fan base they thought.

Yeah we have many excuses whitley and you go to the withdean and you will get very sick of it.:lolol: :lolol:
[/QUO

Its quite amusing that you claim how wonderful Brighton are..........you have a Shit Stadium, tiny fan base you wont go up and you will allways be a second division club, open your eyes to the real world......oh yeh you lost again...:nono: :nono: :nono:

albiongirl said:
At first I wanted Reading to beat Palarse but soon changed my mind and was well pleased that Reading got beat:lolol:

Typical girly indecision.

In my view it's about time this current fad of girls pretending to like football and going to matches ended and they went back to knitting or screaming at pop concerts or whatever. They don't understand football, they change teams every three weeks and they ruin it for the rest of us by screeching like a banshee whenever the opposition take a shot on goal. AND they refer to football as 'soccer' and call the programme the 'matchday magazine', they spend most of the match wittering on about their latest hairdo and they clog up the half time beer queue with their incessant demand for food.

Mark my words, they'll be after the vote next.

Royal said:
berkshire seagull said:

[/QUO

Its quite amusing that WE claim how wonderful READING are..........WE have a NEW Stadium WE CAN'T HALF-FILL, tiny fan base WE wont go up and WE will allways be a NATIONWIDE division club, open our eyes to the READING world ......oh yeh READING lost again...:nono: :nono: :nono:

:clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
NMH said:
ooooh, got some girly issues there eh WD?

I think there are a few of "they" that will stormtroop like nasty bints over that post!

The Bints that support Brighton are far too intelligent to rise to such a puerile wind up by Whitley Dennis.

It may be the case with Berkshire girls because they don't know what decent football is but Sussex girls are far more discerning. ;)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
it was a no lose situation in my book.
Id have been happy to see either lose.

If only both sides could lose....that would be great.

NMH said:
ooooh, got some girly issues there eh WD?

Perhaps prejudiced by this absolutely cretinous woman who sits behind me. Her husband (I presume, poor sod) makes the occasional remark about something going on in the game and his missus then picks up on it and dementedly shrieks over and over again whatever it was that hubby said. And the harpy's bloody screaming at every opposition attack (of which there have been quite a few recently) is unbearable.

I'm changing my seat next season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, WD, it's a bit different for our fans...all our matches are all ticket so people have to make their plans way in advance.

It's not like the Madejski Stadium where you can just decide that morning to turn up and grab a seat. Every club has a number of floating fans who will decide on the day of a match that they haven't got anything else on and they fancy watching a game, only in our case, people cannot do that.

People are not used to seats being available either, so they don't think to ring up and ask if any are still on sale.

Plus it costs (£23 odd quid to sit in a crappy seat with a poor view, a stadium with rubbish acoustics which ruins any chance of an atmosphere, with no roof and poor facilities.

Yet the place is still 85% full most weeks, I don't think that's so bad.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Royal said:
berkshire seagull said:

[/QUO

Its quite amusing that you claim how wonderful Brighton are..........you have a Shit Stadium, tiny fan base you wont go up and you will allways be a second division club, open your eyes to the real world......oh yeh you lost again...:nono: :nono: :nono:
Tiny fan base:lolol: :lolol:
Do some research from your tiny county of berkshire my son and look down the south-east coast and see a huge county,:smokin: :wave:

Shite stadium agreed and won't go up yes a good possibility,but may i suggest you look at your history as it seems you have spent over 130 years in the bottom 2 divisions.

You must be another new fan no doubt:drink: :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here