Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Different view at AMEX tonight!!!!

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I will be sitting in the West Stand Lower this evening in H Block. Very keen for this as I am a STH in North. Anyone in this section, is it good?

:amex::albion2:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah I'm in H block mate (although I won't be tonight) and I love it, really close to the action & you get a really good feel for the noise having most of the west stand behind you & the north stand just to your left. Good atmosphere so far

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For the Gillingham game, we went from the East stand, in line with the 6 yard box, to row X of the WSU, smack on the halfway line.

Such a surreal experience up there, I felt I needed my PS controller, with me.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I will be sitting in the West Stand Lower this evening in H Block. Very keen for this as I am a STH in North. Anyone in this section, is it good?

My bro is an old Northstander but is a WSL STH near the dugouts. He didn't like it there, though and was homesick for the NS! Might have changed his mind since I saw him last, though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Not tonight but I was in the WSL block I for Doncaster and was extremely happy there. Good area of the ground IMHO.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just back from my debut in 1901s.
Looking forward to going back upstairs on Saturday, even if we can't be trusted with glass beer glasses

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
4 home games and 4 different stands, somehow. East is a good view but there were too many kids in there. North was okay, but was too far forward to be part of the atmosphere much, and it does beg the question why, when the club has specified such a big stand as suitable for kids, people feel the need to bring them in the North Stand. West Stand Upper tonight was okay - watching football from that distance will never really be for me - strikes me as more of an armchair fan's idea of what a good view at football would be rather than wanting to be close to the action. So all in all pretty happy with our season ticket seats in WSL - shame about the pricks behind us.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
usual n1a ,tried wsl w1a near the away end , strangely the north stand sounded louder than what it does when you are actually in it from my seat in the wsl tonight , prefered the northstand tbh but the view from there was fine and wouldn't have any hesitation paying for a seat in that seeminly less desirable part of the ground again

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Just home from the match and have to say West Stand is GREAT, but I felt like I missed the North so much. The view from the west is a better one as you see more of the pitch, but I have to say I am glad I am in the North for the atmosphere. (SINGING)

Great game, and a well deserved win, all in all both stands are magnificent!!!!!

SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thanks to the ref the atmosphere was much much better in n1a in the second half loads left at full time bloody part timers.
Did miss the boys at the back tonight (ultras)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here