Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Maradonna

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Don't you just love him now?:thumbsup:

Having spent so long as popular over here as herpes, personally i think it's great to have such a character at the world cup. It's like Barry Fry managing England! Not to mention the fact he must have put so much into just still being alive after looking a few years ago like he was on borrowed time.

Get in there you cheating junkie:clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nope. He's still a ****.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
No, he is a cheat. I really do not understand the 'hand of god' thing (I refuse to write it with a capital G), he cheated, simple as.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I like him.

His comments on Platini were top drawer, something along the lines of "he's French and they're always right and everyone else wrong aren't they". Oh and he doesn't like Pele, which to be fair is also justifiable seeing as Pele is a media whore these days who spends his time telling everyone their team is going to win the world cup. If Pele was in Scotland, he'd probably tell the Daily Record that Scotland were going to win it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's a twat. For me, regardless of whether we win the competition, the WC WON'T be complete unless there are pictures of Maradona weeping uncontrollably.

The dream scenario is we beat Argentina in controversial circumstances that favour us.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He's a twat. For me, regardless of whether we win the competition, the WC WON'T be complete unless there are pictures of Maradona weeping uncontrollably.

The dream scenario is we beat Argentina in controversial circumstances that favour us.

This please, after we have done the same to Beckenbaur

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I like him.

His comments on Platini were top drawer, something along the lines of "he's French and they're always right and everyone else wrong aren't they". Oh and he doesn't like Pele, which to be fair is also justifiable seeing as Pele is a media whore these days who spends his time telling everyone their team is going to win the world cup. If Pele was in Scotland, he'd probably tell the Daily Record that Scotland were going to win it.

:thumbsup: Pele is really starting to get on my tits nowadays.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like him a lot. I mean, he's mad as it gets and his comments the other day were utterly mad, the ravings of a demented lunatic. As the Victorians knew well, madmen are very entertaining but you don't exactly want to take their ravings as gospel.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
*cue some twat who likes him coming out with the new trendy phrase 'bunch of bandwagon jumpers' or 'bunch of sheep' because most people justifiably dislike him*

I think it's quite easy to call him a ****, or a twat.

He quite clearly is :lolol:

However he certainly brings something different to the world cup and is quite clearly a poor manager landed with a team of superstars.

I'd love to see them go far :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here