Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Forlan

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think you're wandering into the realms of fantasy a little bit there old chap. No goal for Albert Adomah? Against their defence?! Blimey. :eek:

Adomah was hacked down every time he went past the Accrington defenders on Tuesday night , Grimsby will do exactly the same so I think he wont last 90 minutes. Jarrett to score a last minute winner for the Bees. :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Apologies sweetie but I have a life and was out on the beers last night. I'm a Brighton fan who has a soft spot for Liverpool. You are a cock who rampantly supports Man Utd. Couldn't give a flying f*** if they didn't make the final - wouldve wanted Fulham to win anyway because of Bobby.

Meow!
:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The away goal rule is MUSTARD, puts the tie on a knife-edge and makes it pure box office, as we also saw on Wednesday with Barca. Anything that makes a penalty shootout less likely as got to be a good thing.

The bindippers should've scored in Spain shouldn't they.
They knew the risks.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Well the bin dippers as some of you like to call them will come back bigger stronger and better than we could ever dream of being.
And by the way as for bin dipping i have lived in liverpool for 16 years and 99.9% of scousers are decent law abiding people who work hard for what they have. no wonder we are called a bunch of queers. typecasting in the extreme.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If Fulham win does that mean 7th isnt Europe?

Liverpool could miss out on europe all together if thats the case

I dearly hope so, but I would imagine that they will be holders and qualify anyway without losing another spot for England.

My friend David is fretting, he has been a Liverpool fan through the bad times (they finished 8th once in the top flight) and is worried for their future. He could help by going to more than three games...EVER.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well the bin dippers as some of you like to call them will come back bigger stronger and better than we could ever dream of being.
And by the way as for bin dipping i have lived in liverpool for 16 years and 99.9% of scousers are decent law abiding people who work hard for what they have. no wonder we are called a bunch of queers. typecasting in the extreme.

I presume you're also happy to explode that other myth about Scousers: how they're all born with such a great sense of humour.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

In 2006, there was an unemployment rate of 11.1% in Liverpool. So we can discount your entire statement :blush:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Liverpools subs last night:

Aquilani (El Zahr 89)
Benayoun (Pacheco 113)
Mascherano (Deggen 110)

Inspiring stuff. With strength in depth like that, no wonder you are so optimistic for the future. Rafa's built a first class squad there hasn't he.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
In 2006, there was an unemployment rate of 11.1% in Liverpool. So we can discount your entire statement :blush:
Does not mean most who who are out of work do not want to work.
how many time have we seen somebody on here crying out for a job?
its the same right accross the country. yes there are lazy bastards who just want handouts all their life but then you have them in brighton as well.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpools subs last night:

Aquilani (El Zahr 89)
Benayoun (Pacheco 113)
Mascherano (Deggen 110)

Inspiring stuff. With stregnth in depth like that, no wonder you are so optimistic for the future. Rafa's built a first class squad there hasn't he.

i realy don't give a f*** about liverpools future. but know it will come right for them it always does for the bigger clubs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even Gerrards looking like he's gone stale now. I think its time he accepted Liverpool are not going to win the title during his playing career, so if he wants a Premier League gong to look back on, he's going to have to go elsewhere.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I dearly hope so, but I would imagine that they will be holders and qualify anyway without losing another spot for England.

My friend David is fretting, he has been a Liverpool fan through the bad times (they finished 8th once in the top flight) and is worried for their future. He could help by going to more than three games...EVER.

I know for the Champions league the maximum for any country is 4, so if someone finished 7th and won it 4th wouldnt get it.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here