Jan 7, 2006
We all love you :bowdown: :bowdown:

diego-forlan.jpg

:clap2: :clap2:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:laugh:

Livermore to score first with a free-kick, Jarrett to come off the bench and score the winner :wink:

I think you're wandering into the realms of fantasy a little bit there old chap. No goal for Albert Adomah? Against their defence?! Blimey. :eek:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I'd have quite liked Liverpool to get through, to give their fans a sense false of hope, waste their life savings on the final and get thumped by Fulham.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Where is Common as Mook tonight.

Seems a bit quiet on here - surprised he hasn't had anything to say.

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
Liverpool were completely short changed last night. The fact that away goals count in extra time is completely ridiculous. The game should have gone to penalties.

I don't like Liverpool by the way, and I'm bloody glad they lost. Just think the way they lost wasn't justifiable.

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Liverpool were completely short changed last night. The fact that away goals count in extra time is completely ridiculous. The game should have gone to penalties.

I don't like Liverpool by the way, and I'm bloody glad they lost. Just think the way they lost wasn't justifiable.

The fact that Liverpool had the extra half hour at home equals out the fact Madrid had more time to score the away goal for me.

Unless you wanted the ref the blow up after 90 mins and play the extra 30 mins on a neutral ground???

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
The fact that Liverpool had the extra half hour at home equals out the fact Madrid had more time to score the away goal for me.

Unless you wanted the ref the blow up after 90 mins and play the extra 30 mins on a neutral ground???

Also not only that, it balances out the advantage (which it is) of having the 2nd leg at home.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Where is Common as Mook tonight.

Seems a bit quiet on here - surprised he hasn't had anything to say.

Apologies sweetie but I have a life and was out on the beers last night. I'm a Brighton fan who has a soft spot for Liverpool. You are a cock who rampantly supports Man Utd. Couldn't give a flying f*** if they didn't make the final - wouldve wanted Fulham to win anyway because of Bobby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here