Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did YOU get a Palace ticket?

Did you get a Palace ticket?

• Total voters

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
Got mine at 5.45 and sold the one I had in the Palace end last night as well.
Yes Palace fans I know you read these pages so you will know that we have helped increase your home support as you struggle so much to fill that hole.
I'm now worried about next year as I won't have a season ticket (live too far away now), so I guess it will have to be the Palace end next year. Here's to Palace going down or out of business so I don't have to worry about it.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Going to have to get used to this as an exile who really only goes to away games, we're no longer going to get the prime games close to Brighton. 110 points aint much use to anyone, perhaps in 10 years when they're up to 1500+

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Nope, Can't go so even though I had built up 1350 points didn't take mine or my lads tickets. After last time we went up there was one of the best away nights ever it is gonna be hard not being there but I'm sure I'll survive.

could only get one in their end, going with some Palace supporting mates, don't see an issue, we're late 30/40 somethings, quite big lads that can handle our beer and take a joke. If some twat wanted to start something, they would have to take us all on regardless of who they/we support.

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell
Got mine yesterday. as a STH who hasn't been to anywhere near as many away games as I'd have liked this year due to finances, I had all but given up on this match, so that made my day. Hoping for a repeat of the 1-0 win I watched there a few years ago, and a repeat of the atmosphere on the night, it was electric!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep, got one.

So far,
Wanted one, got one 78%
Didn't want one, didn't get one 11%
Didn't want one, did get one 2%

That leaves 9% unhappy. Seems like a result.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Could have, but didn't want one. The three of us; my dad in law, my brother in law, and I discussed going, but I have a problem with not being able to keep my mouth shut. Considering that this is one of "those games", we sensibly decided that it may be a good idea to give it a miss. I'm disappointed obviously, but it makes more sense for me to stay well away.

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Would have loved to but with 110 points was never in with a chance...oh well, at least I was there for the 1-0 win last time.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Would have got one, but its that time of the month where there ain't much in the bank account...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here