Did you enjoy the match today?

• Yes, I enjoyed it

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • No, I didn't

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

Lush

Mods' Pet
I just wanted to say that although we drew, I really enjoyed the match today (and Tuesday) and a lot of the individual performances, some of which I haven't seen from players in the stripes for a long time.

I was just wondering what you thought. Simple yes or no answer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The game, as on Tuesday, was very entertaining and enjoyable.

Frustrating as well as had we been playing like we have it should have been 3 points.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tuesday I loved, today I found incredibly frustrating as we gave the ball away so cheaply but yes I enjoyed it.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
From a Brighton point of view I found it hard to enjoy the game. We really did ride our luck at the back. I felt we were going to give them a goal nearly every time they attacked in the second half.

Kept on giving the ball away.

In a strange way I enjoyed Tuesday game more than todays

_wilka_ said:

It's utterly weird, but me too *confused*

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
No, as i couldnt get a ticket

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Coventry seemed to pose more of a threat today than the league leaders did on Tuesday, so didn't enjoy it as much. Still enjoyed it tho.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I didn't enjoy that rubbish.To often our passing was short.Our defending was non existent and to make matters worse i thought Coventry were pretty poo

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
watching brighton

in the sun

not bottom

the club is still alive, hoping for a stadium and with a great manager in charge. at the moment i enjoy all albion games! anythings better then 97!:wave:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Or that short back pass to Blayney SHOCKING

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Overall it's a sport, an entertainment business. If teams came here to fold their hands easily, it would be dull. We know Mickey Adams's side is not going to do that, ahead of the game, especially after we did his side last season.

It was disappointing though, in a healthy sort-of way, to say that we have expected a little more from our side, and can probably say that we could have won both the last two games.
For that reason, it was shaded towards a "no" from the enjoyment p.o.v.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
_wilka_ said:
From a Brighton point of view I found it hard to enjoy the game. We really did ride our luck at the back. I felt we were going to give them a goal nearly every time they attacked in the second half.

Kept on giving the ball away.

Exactly what he said.

Very strange but I enjoyed the game more on Tuesday than I did today. Perhaps because I was pretty much convinced we were going to win today, but didn't expect too much against Sheff Utd.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be quite honest i enjoy every game, even if we are battered. It gives you something to focus on for 2 hours, and everything else is left behind. Even if we lose, i decide its better to see why we lost than listen to Hawesy tell you, and then not be able to agree/disagree with all of you lot.

Today, the second half i didn't enjoy our performance, but that match, as a whole, i loved. Especially CKR coming on to big "WHO"'s from the Coventry fans, then scoring with his first touch and celebrating right in front of them! :clap:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
brightonfan_86 said:
I enjoyed it, i thought the referee was better then Tuesday, and i think Jakey Robinson didn't get any service atall, and CKR did a great goal and hopefully there will be more to come.

bring back kev. hes twice then man you will ever be

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It was an entertaining match and the final outcome means that we have gone up one place in the table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here