Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you buy from Amazon over Christmas? Check to see if you're a WINNER! REDRAW MADE

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I ordered a PS3 game on Thursday that doesn't seem to be showing either?

That's disappointing.

All I can suggest is ensure you have no Amazon windows open and then click through from NSC and go through the entire purchase process, including payment, in the one go. This should give the best chance of a purchase tracking.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
That's disappointing.

All I can suggest is ensure you have no Amazon windows open and then click through from NSC and go through the entire purchase process, including payment, in the one go. This should give the best chance of a purchase tracking.

Thinking about it, it's a pre-order (released next Friday) so that is probably why it hasn't shown. Reckon I might have been a bit of :dunce: here....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thinking about it, it's a pre-order (released next Friday) so that is probably why it hasn't shown. Reckon I might have been a bit of :dunce: here....

Unfortunately not - the report I'm copying is the 'orders' so records at the point a purchaser commits, pre-order or not. For example - you can see 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' listed above and that's not been released yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Saturday's orders were...

Books
Dripping Yarns: A Season with Lewes FC N/A 0 0 1 1
Got, Not Got: The A-Z of Lost Football Culture, Treasures and Pleasures N/A 0 0 1 1
How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market N/A 0 0 1 1
Intimacy N/A 0 0 1 1
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques: a Contemporary Guide to the Ancient Investment Techniques of the Far East N/A 0 0 1 1
The Book Of The New Sun: Volume 1: Shadow and Claw (Gollancz 50 Top Ten) N/A 0 0 1 1
Up Smith Creek N/A 0 0 1 1

Computer & Video Games
Kinect Disneyland Adventures (Xbox 360) N/A 0 0 1 1
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (Xbox 360) N/A 0 0 1 1

Music
One Love N/A 0 0 1 1

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Not sure they tracked through - can't see any perfume ordered :(

For some weird reason, my card got refused for that even though I only got paid on Friday, re-entered my details and all is fine. Are they now on the NSC list?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For some weird reason, my card got refused for that even though I only got paid on Friday, re-entered my details and all is fine. Are they now on the NSC list?

I believe so, yes. Sunday's orders...

Beauty
DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml N/A 0 0 1 1

Books
It Started With A Kiss N/A 0 0 1 1

Computer & Video Games
FIFA 12 (PSP) N/A 0 0 1 1

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
*cough*. If a 'friend' of mine orders products of an adult nature via Amazon (including batteries), it is necessary to list them on this thread?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Unfortunately not - the report I'm copying is the 'orders' so records at the point a purchaser commits, pre-order or not. For example - you can see 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' listed above and that's not been released yet.

Oh ok. Have cancelled it and re-ordered so hopefully it will go through this time.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Got a new Kindle and 40 quid Amazon voucher for my Birthday so will try and help out NSC when possible.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques: a Contemporary Guide to the Ancient Investment Techniques of the Far East

Number 1 on my Christmas present wishlist! Thanks Mum and Dad!:O

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Orders from the last couple of days are below. Revenue earned stands at £73.71 - note that earnings trail orders by a day or two as earnings are only accrued when Amazon ships each item.

Stand out item has to be the Albion 1901 cufflinks - are these considered part of the uniform in the 1901 Club? I look forward to the income from another 2000 pairs if so.

Apparel & Accessories
Seagulls 1901 Cufflinks for Brighton & Hove Albion Fans N/A 0 0 1 1

Books

Blanc Vite: Fast Fresh Food from Raymond Blanc N/A 0 0 1 1
Mummy's Boy: My Autobiography N/A 0 0 1 1
SAS Operation Storm: Nine Men Against Four Hundred N/A 0 0 1 1

Computer & Video Games
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Platinum (PS3) N/A 0 0 1 1
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3) N/A 0 0 1 1

DVD
Alan Shearer's Ultimate Football [DVD] N/A 0 0 1 1
Cinema Paradiso [1989] [DVD] N/A 0 0 1 1
How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] N/A 0 0 1 1
Jean De Florette / Manon Des Sources Double Pack [DVD] [1986] N/A 0 0 1 1

Kindle eBooks
Notes From A Small Island N/A 0 0 1 1

Kitchen & Housewares
Russell Hobbs 18117 4-Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design N/A 0 0 1 1

Music
No Help Coming N/A 0 0 1 1
Wake Up The Snakes N/A 0 0 1 1

Toys & Games
Kettler Hurricane Go Kart N/A 0 0 1 1
Tidlo Scooter Balance Bike (Red) N/A 0 0 1 1

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
hhhmm, you've got one of my purchases but not the other.

Order Placed:
6 Nov 2011

The Lakes : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 [1994] [DVD] [1997]
Sold by: zoverstocks

Is that as it was through the marketplace?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is that as it was through the marketplace?

It should track whether you buy from Amazon or a marketplace seller.

A quiet couple of days, latest orders below which include a classic old Albion book - Super Seagulls: An Account of Albions First Season in the Top Flight: Amazon.co.uk: John Vinicombe: Books

£88.35 earned to date.

Books
Silence (Hush Hush) N/A 0 0 1 1
Super Seagulls: An Account of Albion's First Season in the Top Flight N/A 0 0 1 1

Computer & Video Games
Go Vacation (Wii) N/A 0 0 1 1

DVD
15 Minutes That Shook The World DVD N/A 0 0 1 1

Gift Card
Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design) N/A 0 0 1 1

Kindle eBooks
Someone to Save You (suspense thriller) N/A 0 0 1 1

Music
Time Flies 1994-2009 N/A 0 0 1 1

Toys & Games
Sweet Talking Bear N/A 0 0 1 1

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
DVD
Alan Shearer's Ultimate Football [DVD] N/A 0 0 1 1
Cinema Paradiso [1989] [DVD] N/A 0 0 1 1
Jean De Florette / Manon Des Sources Double Pack [DVD] [1986] N/A 0 0 1 1

'tis I (the first one being for a friend). Just out of interest, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], how much did those three DVDs bank NSC?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
'tis I (the first one being for a friend). Just out of interest, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], how much did those three DVDs bank NSC?

£0.01, £0.35 and £0.19 respectively based on sales prices of £0.19, £5.83 and £3.16. (I'm assuming those prices are pre-VAT)

However each item sold can actually contribute more than the simple earnings suggest as the more items sold the higher %age earned across ALL items sold. For example we are currently earning 6% but if we sell 297 more items this month, then we tick up to 6.5%. So, for example, if we'd earned £300 at 6% if we sell the 1 item required to up the rate, then earnings would jump to £325, even if that item only earned 1p. Simply: more items sold is better than less.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If I were to buy something through a shop advert at the top of the page does NSC get money? If not I'll just go into the shop rather than delivery.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
It should track whether you buy from Amazon or a marketplace seller.

A quiet couple of days, latest orders below which include a classic old Albion book - Super Seagulls: An Account of Albions First Season in the Top Flight: Amazon.co.uk: John Vinicombe: Books

£88.35 earned to date.

Books
Silence (Hush Hush) N/A 0 0 1 1
Super Seagulls: An Account of Albion's First Season in the Top Flight N/A 0 0 1 1

Computer & Video Games
Go Vacation (Wii) N/A 0 0 1 1

DVD
15 Minutes That Shook The World DVD N/A 0 0 1 1

Gift Card
Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design) N/A 0 0 1 1

Kindle eBooks
Someone to Save You (suspense thriller) N/A 0 0 1 1

Music
Time Flies 1994-2009 N/A 0 0 1 1

Toys & Games
Sweet Talking Bear N/A 0 0 1 1

only picked up two of my four which were in the same order. You're getting robbed Bozza!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
£0.01, £0.35 and £0.19 respectively based on sales prices of £0.19, £5.83 and £3.16. (I'm assuming those prices are pre-VAT)

However each item sold can actually contribute more than the simple earnings suggest as the more items sold the higher %age earned across ALL items sold. For example we are currently earning 6% but if we sell 297 more items this month, then we tick up to 6.5%. So, for example, if we'd earned £300 at 6% if we sell the 1 item required to up the rate, then earnings would jump to £325, even if that item only earned 1p. Simply: more items sold is better than less.

Thanks for that. Don't retire on my behalf!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here