Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did we boo the team off at half-time saturday?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Speaking of the Nigel's,where are they?

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Oh come on now,poor little Palarse darlings,they get CONFUSED easily,so don`t forget they can`t tell who is who on a football pitch.It was the funny little man with the whistle in his mouth we were booing.They are probably only used to having their Dads cock in their mouth.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I wouldn't be surprised if the Palace supporters booed their team ONTO the pitch away from home.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Booed the ref, not surprised those pikeys up the A23 will twist anything they can about their new favourite subject, us! Far more interesting this for them I'm sure than their own mess of a season and club.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The palace fans seem to be getting more desperate by the day for BHA related things to criticise. Inferiority complex

They know we're quickly becoming a lot bigger than them - some of them have accepted and admitted it and said it's our time - others have joined NSC and are averaging 20 posts a day :lol: and posting shitty videos of their fans on here :facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Booed the ref not the players..read them 2 pages, they sound pathetic "gary dicker and poyet probably sucks them off after they win".idiots.

More likely Gus said they'd get to spend the evening with Gully's Girl of their choice if they win. Good half-time team talk.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
awww bless them.i find its funny how they are so obsessed with everything we do..for any little palace boys reading.look we are going to spank you.we know its getting closer to your cup final with us.but the sooner you realise your gonna get spanked the better.now get back in your pram.diddums:albion2:

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
The poor things............all Palarse supporters have to look forward to is pre season. Once the football starts their world turns to sh*t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here