Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

did Sir Lewis Hamiltin get a champions ceromony?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
*cough* Monaco

I think that people are using the old "Tax dodger" stick to beat Lewis with.... I'm pretty sure there are no British F1 drivers who ever lived long in the UK after "making it".. Mansell was on to the Isle of Man pretty sharpish and even David Coulthard has lived in Monaco for years.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think that people are using the old "Tax dodger" stick to beat Lewis with.... I'm pretty sure there are no British F1 drivers who ever lived long in the UK after "making it".. Mansell was on to the Isle of Man pretty sharpish and even David Coulthard has lived in Monaco for years.

Who the hell would want to live here if they were young and earning millions and having a camera stuck in their faces or up their girlfriends skirt everytime they ventured out???

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
They have some presentation at the end of the year at some posh nosh meal where they hand all the trophies over. I cant WAIT

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Winners presentation

There is no title winners trophy or medal in Formula One according to Radio 1 earlier?!

They have the presentation at FIA HQ in Paris in a few weeks time - DJ black tie affair with all the suits in attendance.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Zesh and bluesky are correct the championship presentation is always at the FIA bash.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I thought Massa's behaviour after the race, especially given the way he won then lost it in the space of a few moments, was exemplary. The only downside to Hamilton winning was Massa losing out, a decent driver and a gentleman - Hamilton's father was at pains to pay tribute to them even in the direct aftermath of his son winning the title. Other than denying Hamilton, the only negative about Massa winning it next year would be that it would win it for the bunch of manipulative c*nts he drives for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here