Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Robert Codner ever

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
manage to clear the North or Southstand with any of his long range "shots" at goal that ballooned way over the bar?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He TWICE cleared the south stand in ONE game!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I quite liked him, an earlier version of Ryan Harley. I can remember one incident where the twat behind me shouted abuse and called him a **** for something that had just happened when he was half the pitch away from the incident. He really wasnt that bad and I feel the same way about Harley, it's just the demeanour.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I quite liked him, an earlier version of Ryan Harley. I can remember one incident where the twat behind me shouted abuse and called him a **** for something that had just happened when he was half the pitch away from the incident. He really wasnt that bad and I feel the same way about Harley, it's just the demeanour.

I agree i actually thought he was quite good. He did seem to be one of the Boo Boys favourites though. was this more the fact he had other interests (Didn't he have a job in London aswell or something) than just playing for the Albion?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I really rated Robert Codner. I think the fact he was signed from a non-league club seemed to disappoint some of the North Stand Boo boys who wanted a big name player. Didnt he have a powdery nose habit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here