Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did NSP give you a fresh outlook on life?

Did NSP...

• Give you a new positive viewpoint on life

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Make you laugh

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Make you feel sick and disgusting

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Didn't go on NSP at all

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
NSP was a very worthy and welcoming host. I think I'll continue to make deposits of an unsavoury nature over there.

Great site, its almost impossible to really upset anyone.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Where's the option for 'Who gives a shit ?'

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Regardless of what I thought of it, the fact is that after a brief look at the alternatives NSP was the only one I spent any time at.

A lot of the posters are clearly sexually frustrated teenagers, which could get a bit boring at times, but that aside there were some quality threads and at least a helping of humour here and there.

Which is more than can be said for that censorious and moralising mouthpiece for Sussex's bible belt seven-year-olds over on the other board.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tooting Gull said:
Regardless of what I thought of it, the fact is that after a brief look at the alternatives NSP was the only one I spent any time at.

A lot of the posters are clearly sexually frustrated teenagers, which could get a bit boring at times, but that aside there were some quality threads and at least a helping of humour here and there.

Which is more than can be said for that censorious and moralising mouthpiece for Sussex's bible belt seven-year-olds over on the other board.

Yea I gave Yorkie a large chunk of my mind.

Some was ok at NSP once you lernt to avoid the silly irreverant trolltrains and Sexual Dysmorphia.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tooting Gull said:

Different strokes ....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm genuinely pissed off that I might have missed out by NOT being able to go on that board. :(

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
NSP, still going for the world record for the most postings of the word C**T on one internet site.

A refreshing change, but not in itself fresh.

I'll pop in from time to time, but I'm more interested in football related threads really.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
looney said:
El pres please explain? I also lent braders my brain, well I thionk it was braders I cant remember.
if it helps , i can't remember either :dunce:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
There was one chap who kept getting slated, then spitting his dummy, saying that he was off. Always came back for more abuse though.

I think an argument between LI & that lad would be a laugh.

Who was it? Gareth Glover. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here