Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did noone else here that bird off talk sport...

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Indeed she is!

Attachments

• i14935.jpg
    i14935.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 168
  • robynschonhofer306x206.jpg
    robynschonhofer306x206.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 166
  • robynschonhofer.jpg
    robynschonhofer.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 167

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
We could do with more fans that look as good as her. To many pie eating blokes around. Oh!

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Well I can tell you from 1st hand experience that she knows bugger all about The Albion. She goes to games now and again but it's all show with her dont listen she is a grade a prat

The only "Grade A prat" on here is you.

Robyn is not only a stunning looking STH who promotes everything she can about the Albion, she's raised thousands of pounds for the REMF. This includes running the London marathon for the REMF, nominating the REMF to receive the proceeds from the sale of Rodney Marsh's settee, (£1,500), and getting TalkSport to donate the top REMF Charity Golf day raffle prize, (Friday afternoon on the Hawksbee and Jacobs show), won by El Pres and Hiney.

I think "24 carat" is a better summing up phrase. :bowdown::bowdown:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Well I can tell you from 1st hand experience that she knows bugger all about The Albion. She goes to games now and again but it's all show with her dont listen she is a grade a prat

Bollocks.

She is Albion through and through and DOES know her stuff.

She is also GORGEOUS

I know because I've TOUCHED her.

:thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Great supporter of the club... back her all the way!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
The only "Grade A prat" on here is you.

Robyn is not only a stunning looking STH who promotes everything she can about the Albion, she's raised thousands of pounds for the REMF. This includes running the London marathon for the REMF, nominating the REMF to receive the proceeds from the sale of Rodney Marsh's settee, (£1,500), and getting TalkSport to donate the top REMF Charity Golf day raffle prize, (Friday afternoon on the Hawksbee and Jacobs show), won by El Pres and Hiney.

I think "24 carat" is a better summing up phrase. :bowdown::bowdown:

Calm down pal. It's only MY opinion. I agree she has done great work for REMF but I am not going to be bullied on OPINIONS board for stating an OPINION. I take back calling her a prat as name calling is childish and not very articulate, my bad, BUT I stand by what I said.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I know because I worked with her, is that good enough, or perhaps I could claim you don't support the Albion, as I don't know you from Adam and therefore I randomly decided you don't support the Albion that much either.

What? I never said that she did not support the club, read what I said properly. In my experience she has not shown herself to know a great deal about the albion. Why is everyone so bloody touchy. ITS JUST MY OPINION.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here