Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did McCartney give her a slap?

Did McCartney give Heather Mills a slap?

• YES - he's a northerner and frankly, it could only knock some sense into her

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • NO - the composer of Hey Jude and Let It Be couldn't do that,while she's making it all up in order t

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • FENCE - it, like her, could fall either way

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I jsut wanted her to say that he hit her with her own leg!!

Is that wrong?
A psychiatrist writes: no, no that's perfectly normal...actually, it's not much madder than the rest of the stuff she's been spouting today.

According to the chronically-unhinged pegleg, Macca was getting so pissed off with a baby breastfeeding from her charlies that he shouted "those are MY breasts!"...oh dear.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whether or not she's making it up, I doubt too many more billionaires are going to be interested in spreading her leg in the future.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
Whether or not she's making it up, I doubt too many more billionaires are going to be interested in spreading her leg in the future.
I wouldn't touch her with her bargepole.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
I wouldn't touch her with her bargepole.
Well knock her sideways! MoH in "I wouldn't shag her" shock.

You're not telling the truth there Col, are ya? ???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
Well knock her sideways! MoH in "I wouldn't shag her" shock.

You're not telling the truth there Col, are ya? ???
I honestly wouldn't (although clearly YOU would) - Macca's my GOD, I'd feel too funny about becoming my GOD's custard cousin. Besides, she's a f***ing mentalist.

Man of Harveys said:
I honestly wouldn't (although clearly YOU would) - Macca's my GOD, I'd feel too funny about becoming my GOD's custard cousin. Besides, she's a f***ing mentalist.

You haven't thought this through have you?

If you got to shag her, and Sir Thumbsaloft has already been there, then that's about as close as you'll get to shagging his lordship. Imagine being told you're a better shag than him. Go on, imagine that.

And since when has her being a mentalist stopped you?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
heathercarMTX171006_450x273.jpg

Are you having an affair with my wife? Macca asks Heather's trainer

Ben Amigoni has hardly left Heather Mills' side since he joined her staff two months ago. And now Sir Paul McCartney has asked the question we've all been dying to have answered: "Are you having an affair with my wife?"

He even invited Mr Amigoni over to his house for a chat. But Ben, who is Heather Mills' personal trainer, denied that anything was going on with Heather, 38. Mills' personal trainer has been helping her recuperate after an operation on her leg, which is fitted with an artificial limb. The pair have reportedly struck up a close relationship in recent weeks.

A source close to Mr Amigoni said: "Ben got a phone call out of the blue. He couldn't believe that Sir Paul was bothering to ring him, let alone what he was asking him. Ben denied there was anything going on and felt a bit embarrassed about the whole thing. He didn't make any arrangements to meet as he felt he didn't need to."

Amigoni and Mills have recently been spotted on long bike rides together, and he accompanied her on a trip to America last month even joining her in First Class on the flight over. They became friends during one-on-one sessions at the Hilden Health Club in Rye, near Sir Paul's East Sussex home.

Sir Paul was reassured by the short chat he had with Amigoni, according to friends. A source said: "Paul is pretty relaxed about the whole thing and doesn't believe anything is going on ... if he suspected something more serious was going on, it would be a totally different story."

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Man of Harveys said:
What that photo DOESN'T show is that this is the car she's driving. Dunno how that other bloke's found that much room in the front:
invacarac.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
You haven't thought this through have you?

If you got to shag her, and Sir Thumbsaloft has already been there, then that's about as close as you'll get to shagging his lordship. Imagine being told you're a better shag than him. Go on, imagine that.

And since when has her being a mentalist stopped you?
I just couldn't - I'd rather shag his DAUGHTER (the fashion designer one, not the baby, obviously)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Man of Harveys said:

I am sure she would much appreciate a dalliance with an overweight office worker with limited sexual experience than a multi millionaire abeit boring musician.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
If this case follows the same trend as another very public divorce about a decade ago, Heather Mills had better be pretty careful not to drive through any Parisian tunnels in the near future...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Trufflehound said:
If this case follows the same trend as another very public divorce about a decade ago, Heather Mills had better be pretty careful not to drive through any Parisian tunnels in the near future...

Well, she does have Diana's lawyer

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Nah, Macca's too nice. But I bet he wishes he had done now that she's turned into an ubber bitch.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Loved the piece in today's Mirror listing all the lies and tall stories she's told over the years.

The best was the story about her and a friend getting kidnapped and held hostage for three days by a paedophile when she was a kid. "I don't remember her getting kidnapped," commented her dad. Like it's something that would slip your mind :lolol:

She's a filthy, lying whatever. And much as I don't like Macca, I think he's innocent, here.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simster said:

If she wins she wont have to worry about whether they have money or not.

If he didnt slap he should have done, the money grabbing bitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here