Votes: 117 77.5%
  • No it was filmed in a syudio

Votes: 34 22.5%

• Total voters

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They definitely landed on the moon. I watched it happen live on the tele with some of my mates at a flat in Landsdowne Place.
The television only had a 20" screen, so we may have missed a few details. :down:

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
This is a brilliant conspiracy theory, one of the best and raising some really interesting questions but, like most conspirecy theories it just doesn't stack up when properly investigated.
I wanted to believe it and all the time NASA refused to comment, i wondered if it could actually have some truth in it.
However, since NASA have accepted that the idea was growing and answered all the questions with believable answers, you have to have some other reason to think this was a hoax.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
anyone who believes we didnt is a loon.

evidence for: moon rock, buggy tracks, laser reflecter dish. oh, and hundreds if not thousands of witnesses.

evidence against: some questions about photos or "facts" about space all of which have been disproved.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Yes, 12 people have, not just Neil Armstong and Buzz Aldrin.

The best argument i like to give when people say we didn't land on the moon is: The Russians and the Chinese would both have been listening very closely by radio. If they had suspected it never happened surely they would have said something...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Definitely landed on the moon - but the film "Capricorn One" does make you wonder if it could be faked if the stakes were high enough

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
did the UFO crash in ROSWELL really happen? THATS a Conspiracy Theory and a much more important debate IMO...f*** the moon :thumbsup:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
For anybody who seriously doubts that they did it (and sadly I know there are a few) perhaps you could answer these questions:

1 - How much of it was faked remembering that the whole thing happened with the entire world watching? How did they fake the radio signals from the lunar surface for a start. There was SO much more to it than just NASA releasing a set of pictures.

2 - Assuming it WAS a fake, and assuming the CIA killed everyone involved which is why no one's ever revealed it, - why did they bother faking it again, not just once but a further SIX times?

I remember staying up all night (and this was in the days before regular 24 hour tv) watching it all happen. To fake it would actually have been a far bigger achievment than sending three men to the moon using what was pretty much just 1940s German weapon technology.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A theory i read once revolved around the fact that the conditions between here and the moon at the time the first lunar landings took place would most probably have led to the asronauts dying not long after reaching the moon (high solar activity and solar wind). Therefore the theory says that there were 2 groups of astronauts; one that went to the moon and are still there dead, and another that only went into low earth orbit and then returned as the heroes later. There was also a requirement for the photos to be faked to support the story, which is supposedly supported by some unusual hotspots in some of the photos, and some other oddities. Of course the grainy film would have to have been faked in advance as well.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The Moon is a Balloon.. so it would have popped if anyone walked on it.
I thought it was made of cheese

granddayout08.jpg

granddayout07.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here