Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Frank Lampard play and score aginst us...

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm in a 4-4-2 magazine from that season on the pitch at half time in a game talking to Liam Brady.

I think it must have been that season anyway. Anyone remember when we went on the pitch and he came out to chat to us?

that picture is in 'more than 90 minutes'.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Also, out of interest, what did he say to you? I was still in the terrace, Pop told me he'd never take me to the football again if I went on!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
the full harris said:
Also, out of interest, what did he say to you? I was still in the terrace, Pop told me he'd never take me to the football again if I went on!

I can't remember, I think he just said that the players understood and that they realsied the situation and stuff and asked us to get off. We waltzed back into the North Stand without problems, I loved the stewarding back in those days.

Am I in that book then?

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Lincoln City at home.

There was a pitch invasion at that one, but i think the one where Brady came on was probably Notts County???

Incidently, despite being a follower for a few years, the Swansea game where Lampard scored was the first ever Albion match i went to! :drink: (despite the loss)

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Lincoln City was when Case was in charge. Notts County was the game we had a sitdown protest in the centre circle. Brady came out and promised the players would win the game for us if we got off the pitch. Nice guy and was totally on the fans side. We won 1-0 I think.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mick Beard BHA said:
Are you the big fella with the blonde curtains?

Nope, I would only have been 15ish. There was a black and white photo of the picture I'm in up in the club shop a couple of years back. They wanted me to pay 50 quid for it. Cheeky bastards.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Another USELESS Albion manager. And another Dick Knight lapdog :angry: :angry: :angry:

Utter shite. Liam Brady was appointed by Bellotti and Archer when we were still at the Goldstone.

As was Jimmy Case after him.

As was Steve Gritt after him.

dodgy memory Meola?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Martlet said:
Utter shite. Liam Brady was appointed by Bellotti and Archer when we were still at the Goldstone.

As was Jimmy Case after him.

As was Steve Gritt after him.

dodgy memory Meola?

Liam 'USELESS' Brady is GUILTY as charged of the GREATEST ever crime in Albions history and what he done was far WORSE than anything Bellotti and Archer ever did.

Brady MADE it possible that Dick Tight became chairman :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i was there - dont remember it though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here