Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone see Eastenders? They do love to keep it in the family!

1066gull

First in a while and Whitney (I would when I'm pretty dirty and drunk, just a shag) is having a relationship with her mothers boyfriend.

Now, recently we have had Stacey mix it up with father and son.

And then before that Kat and Zoe after that doc.

Its all getting rather silly :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
First in a while and Whitney (I would when I'm pretty dirty and drunk, just a shag) is having a relationship with her mothers boyfriend.

Just prior to you stitching yourself up like a kipper, as you do seem prone to doing, I should point out that (1) she is supposed to be fifteen years old and (2) according to a preview I saw recently, the storyline will develop to show he started on her when she was twelve, thereby making him not a boyfriend, but a child abuser.

But if you want to call that a "relationship", don't let me stop you...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Now, recently we have had Stacey mix it up with father and son.

And then before that Kat and Zoe after that doc.

Its all getting rather silly :lol:

You couldn't get a shag if you were drunk in a whorehouse with 50 quid notes stuck to your cock.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You seemed to.

:lolol:I know this will draw the inevitable easy target option of suggesting Nibble and myself are in some way an item but that did make me laugh. BTID just got owned.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AID this is a storyline about a Stepfather raping his underaged Step Child mate. It is not a relationship so I think you have misjudged this one with respect.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
To be fair, aids probably did not know of the intended storyline - I certainly didn't.

However he has a point, there are far to much families in Eastenders that like to share the love. It seems to be their second choice storyline after gangsters.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
i.v only seen the bit when he got back and went in to her bedroom, when he kissed her, her hand clearly went on his face as she kissed him back, that to me says she is not being forced, all this shows is that us poor blokes can get strung along by girls young enough to know better, lock her up i say..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Surely sex with someone under 16 is by its very nature abuse.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think the storyline will develop to show that he first started sneaking into her bedroom when she was 12. If she was up for it then, is that ok ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here