Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone hear the Arsenal fan on TalkSport?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
How gutted would you be?You dish out £1800 on a season ticket in the best seat in the house and then get told that the club need the seat for the sponsors of the matches and they give you a new seat somewhere else!How pissed off would you be?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
FalmerforAll!** said:
How gutted would you be?You dish out £1800 on a season ticket in the best seat in the house and then get told that the club need the seat for the sponsors of the matches and they give you a new seat somewhere else!How pissed off would you be?

How is that legal.. can't he turn round and tell the 'sponsers' to f*ck off?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Did anyone hear the Arsenal fan on TalkSport?

Muzzman said:
How is that legal.. can't he turn round and tell the 'sponsers' to f*ck off?

Probably as classed as not a league game.

You know the rules, shaft the season ticket holder - sound familiar, A+B block fiasco

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Re: Did anyone hear the Arsenal fan on TalkSport?

Beach Hut said:
Probably as classed as not a league game.

You know the rules, shaft the season ticket holder - sound familiar, A+B block fiasco

Dont get me started.Maybe after I've had a few:drink: :drink: :drink:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
FalmerforAll!** said:

I heard that. He's had the same seat for years and they have moved him to the back tow, top tier in the North Bank.

He was not happy

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Did anyone hear the Arsenal fan on TalkSport?

Hiney said:
I heard that. He's had the same seat for years and they have moved him to the back tow, top tier in the North Bank.

He was not happy

Yes,well,it's not fair at all.Then again,it is their last season at Highbury.

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
I heard that. He was slagging off the sponsors (who also advertise heavily on Talk Sport) & the buggers cut him off.
Salt in the wound.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Gemini said:
I heard that. He was slagging off the sponsors (who also advertise heavily on Talk Sport) & the buggers cut him off.
Salt in the wound.

And then Beecroft said that 'of course it's not Ford's fault that season ticket holders were moved'

Surpise surprise, Ford sponsor the Talk Sport breakfast show

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Gemini said:
Salt in the wound.

I thought that bit was dreadful. He was being very reasonable and was just saying how annoyed he gets that he gets moved, while shows like theirs just give tickets ...... cut-off.

He's right, it's ridiculous. Genuine fan, goes all the time, pays a n absolute fortune for the right, and he gets moved so that someone who may have no real interest in football can just go along, probably with a ticket they won on a stupid radio comp.

Talksport, just didn't want to hear it! I bet if he'd had to move because of a winner from 5 Live, they would have lapped it up.

It's a disgrace, and cutting the guy off from making his point just made it worse. They allowed him on, knowing what he was going to talk about because they had said prior to him coming on, but once the blame was coming back at them they hurried on and changed the subject.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
£1800 for a season ticket. For that i'd want a blow job off some dirty slapper during half time as well as free cups of tea and a go in Sol Campbells car.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
£1800 for a season ticket. For that i'd want a blow job off some dirty slapper during half time as well as free cups of tea and a go in Sol Campbells car.

£1,800 gets you Real Madrid, Man U, Thierry Henry, a lot of victories, beer at half time, food you can eat, stands on all 4 sides

Compared to £400...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here