Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone have a shit view?

After all the unbelievable moaning last week about the ticket sales, can anyone really say their view was crap.

I certainly can't !!!!!

Halfway up the North Stand and right behind the goal

FAN-TAS-TIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i was right in the corner on the bend in the middle tier perfect view was told it would be one of the best and wasnt disapointed in the slightest when the players were celebrating with the board in front as gosbts was being played that was right in front of me........PERFECT!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I would have done but people in front of me kept standing up:lolol: :lolol:

G

I had the same problem with the barrier at the bottom of the steps. I had to keep bobbing up and down to see the goalmouth action at our end. Other than that the whole thing was great. Very well organised and the park and ride was superb. If the new Wembley is half as efficient it will be excellent.

Monst68

Oct 13, 2003
Portslade
After standing in a queue for just over 7 hours to get the tickets I wasn't disappointed witht he view at all.
To quote some people on here " marvelous scenes"

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not at all disappointed I was in the top tier of the North Stand not too far from the front and fairly close to the left hand end (seat 9), roughly level with the edge of the penalty box, absoultely magnificent.

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
In the lower tier in the corner, but still a great view, maybe would have preferred to be higher up but, hey ho when Leon scored the celebrations were right in front of us. Not that I saw much of them as I was too busy leaping about and hugging the people around me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I believe a Mr Andy King of Swindon had a crap view, he spent the whole of Sunday afternoon putting in some new decking in his back garden after a trip to B&Q in the morning

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
I cant believe anyone would have had a poor view.

The ground was fantastic.

I was in right hand corner behind the goal in middle section.(perfect view)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Front row of U6 right in line with the goal line. View was outstanding.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
U11 right next to the City fans - great view of the pitch and perfect for seeing their faces when the penalty went in.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Gully said:
Not at all disappointed I was in the top tier of the North Stand not too far from the front and fairly close to the left hand end (seat 9), roughly level with the edge of the penalty box, absoultely magnificent.
Worth the sweat over whether or not your postal application was going to be successful then mate?:)

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Great view, great day.

However, having been to the stadium a few times before, I don't think it was worth paying the extra for the middle tier. I'll be happy with upper tier for next season's play-off for a place in the premier!!

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
I was in the middle tier on the corner, left of the north stand, brilliant view don't know if i could have had better!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here