Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Anyone Else Think Calderon's Goal Was BRILLIANT....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I FECKING LOVED inigio's goal. The ball was played to him and I was WELL excited we were in a promising position, but then I calmed thinking "he has no support and no real shooting ability, so this will just fade out"

STILL, even when the magician STROLLED to the box I still was a non-believer. "oh he's ran out of options"

then inigio did a sort of stutter, again confirming this was not going to lead to anything...

Then....

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! Out of nowhere!

I'm kind of scared to watch it on tv as my memory of it is SO FLAIR that I don't want this dream to be ruined.

Hero.

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Its not fluke he did that, he timed it PERFECTLY so that i'd just spin out of reach of their keeper and in off the post, just flair footballing :love:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I FECKING LOVED inigio's goal. The ball was played to him and I was WELL excited we were in a promising position, but then I calmed thinking "he has no support and no real shooting ability, so this will just fade out"

STILL, even when the magician STROLLED to the box I still was a non-believer. "oh he's ran out of options"

then inigio did a sort of stutter, again confirming this was not going to lead to anything...

Then....

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! Out of nowhere!

I'm kind of scared to watch it on tv as my memory of it is SO FLAIR that I don't want this dream to be ruined.

Hero.

thats exactly what I thought and then this happened :ohmy:

BBC Sport - Football - Charlton 1-2 Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here