Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone else get short-changed in the Moon Under Water in MK...

...by a middle-aged barmaid? If not, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and just call her totally incompetent. She apparently couldn't deduct £1.37 from £10, but I noticed straight away and she said she would get the missing pound when she next opened the till. She didn't. She then served someone else who had just arrived at the bar ahead of Maximus, who also helped me get my money back.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
...by a middle-aged barmaid? If not, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and just call her totally incompetent. She apparently couldn't deduct £1.37 from £10, but I noticed straight away and she said she would get the missing pound when she next opened the till. She didn't. She then served someone else who had just arrived at the bar ahead of Maximus, who also helped me get my money back.

That's who I sat with on the train back from London, I remember now! Cheers NS:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
But why had you visited his page before I posted if you couldn't remember his name?
:D

Because I knew it was something along them lines....but that's defiantly it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I wish Milton Sodding Keynes was under water. About 300 fathoms would do.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Where you the person who gave us the Cheeseburger? Or the one who was really hammered and sat with us from Gatwick to Brighton?

I wouldn't say hammered was the word, but I had been drinking for 13 hours by that point.:laugh:

Yeah, I sat with you (4?) from Three Bridges. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here