Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dicko

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
already bagged a few for barnsley pre-season..... hopefully the start of something good with a manager who has faith in him.punk:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im sure we will cope without the silly coloured boots, the poncing around and the non aerial ability thank you very much.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Am I right in thinking he didn't really get a chance at a proper pre-season last year? I might be wrong, but I seem to recall he arrived too late to be involved? Maybe that's all he needed....!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good for him. He would never fit into a team managed by Gus Poyet, but I'm sure he will thrive at clubs who play other styles of football.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Afterall lets face it there probably is f*** all to do in Barnsley.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
All he needed Ninja was a bit of application and less galivanting around Brighton.

Well, yes, and maybe a strike partner? Or some service perhaps? Just some additional thoughts. I'm still a bit disappointed he's gone. He never really did anything here but I don't think he was allowed any time to settle, or used in the right way. He never seemed to apply himself properly either, which is down to him, but it never seemed like he was happy with our formation or personnel in the team. Just didn't work out for him, I think that's a shame.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wait till Foster starts BANGING them in for Brentford...

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well, yes, and maybe a strike partner? Or some service perhaps? Just some additional thoughts. I'm still a bit disappointed he's gone. He never really did anything here but I don't think he was allowed any time to settle, or used in the right way. He never seemed to apply himself properly either, which is down to him, but it never seemed like he was happy with our formation or personnel in the team. Just didn't work out for him, I think that's a shame.

Absolutely right, but then thats always been the problem at Brighton, we've been through more players over the years than l care to remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here