Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson leaves - a nation rejoices!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Averaged 1 in 3 in the Championship's worst side last season. I'm not saying he would of come back and replicated that at Brighton, but he's not as bad as you make out.

Averaged 1 in 3 in the Championship's worst side last season. I'm not saying he would of come back and replicated that at Brighton, but he's not as bad as you make out.

well we watched him and he was Rubbish! and that's in the third division!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
He always gave 100% in the games that I saw him in which is more than some strikers we've had. Ok so his record for us wasnt good but why be this glad that he's left? It just seems over the top?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still at least he scored goals in the league which is better than some of the present strikers have done !!!!!!!!! and people still think the latter is better ...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's a shame in some ways as in certain games (Millwall away) last season he looked like he was a good player.

However, all too often he'd be wholly ineffective which is just not acceptable for a player that cost £300k.

Glad he's moved on really.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am because he was frankly USELESS.

He worse SILLY YELLOW boots and used to ponce about instead of gettin into the opposition penalty box which is what strikers have to do! Next time you see Forster footage or Murray have a look. They lay it off then are straight to, in or around the penalty spot.

Not our Liam, oh no. May. Get. Hurt.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He was the highest paid player at the club, on £4.5k a week. We didn't see much value for that, and I don't think Gus was overly impressed with some of his off-field antics, so probably for the best really.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
He was the highest paid player at the club, on £4.5k a week. We didn't see much value for that, and I don't think Gus was overly impressed with some of his off-field antics, so probably for the best really.

Is that for real? £4.5k a week? If that's true good riddance to him.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its a sensible move all round, we have managed to shift many of our top earners out now and get a couple of decent fee's.

Happy Days i say. I know were looking to spend money on Greer but it wont be anymore than we got in for Dickinson and Crofts so thats all good.

Should hopefully leave a bit of cash for a quality striker..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
How do you know that? I'm not in anyway doubting you, I'm just interested in how you found this out.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton

£4.5k!? :eek:

He runs like a TWAT, and despite being 6 feet 4 he refuses to head a football.

Good riddance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here