Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson deal done

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
What a WASTE of money. In fact I am SO sure that Dickinson will join the LIST of NON goal scoring STRIKERS such as Davies, Turienzo, Kasim-Richards etc that if by some FLUKE he SCORES 10 goals for us this season I will kiss Russell Slades BACKSIDE.

SLADE OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry::angry::angry:

why do i get the feeling that this may be bounced in a few months time :wink:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
He better not keep Murray out of the team.

Murray and Dickinson upfront with Forster being used more off the bench this season?

Watch my lips "Murray has asked to leave"

Raflad1984

Jul 14, 2009
RAF Brize Norton
Ive just read on the Argus Website that they believe the transfer fee to be in the region of £300,000. Surely this means Murrays on his way for sure as he would command a very similar fee to this. Seems a shame as the Dickonson and Murray could have been devastating at this level. Still think if Murray is to go we are still one striker short. Forster will not be a regular fixture due to age and i really dont think davies is up to it to be honest. With that said i dont think Ricketts is the answer either. We are possibly missing a little pace upfront so a nippy youngster could fit the bill. A creative midfielder please Slade. All that said we have got to be pleased with the signings to date and i dont think a play-off place would be unthinkable

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Makes such a change for the manager to actually be allowed to make the signings and not the chairman....if he was still in charge we would still be waiting for signing number 1

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ive just read on the Argus Website that they believe the transfer fee to be in the region of £300,000. Surely this means Murrays on his way for sure as he would command a very similar fee to this. Seems a shame as the Dickonson and Murray could have been devastating at this level. Still think if Murray is to go we are still one striker short. Forster will not be a regular fixture due to age and i really dont think davies is up to it to be honest. With that said i dont think Ricketts is the answer either. We are possibly missing a little pace upfront so a nippy youngster could fit the bill. A creative midfielder please Slade. All that said we have got to be pleased with the signings to date and i dont think a play-off place would be unthinkable

why does one player coming in automatically mean another will leave? Last that Slade said no one had bid for Murray so his is staying and we are not under pressure to sell. Mr Bloom has put his hand in his pocket again but don't think the fee is as much as 300k

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Also, I am slightly concerned at how much we will end up paying for him. The Argus says a downpayment of around £300,000. That could indicate there are more fees to come.
Yes, but they almost certainly would be performance related, so what's the problem?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We seem to be buying islington pretty indie boys !! Dickinson, The keeper Smith, who next ! At this rate we will be attracting more lady supporters.......Or its a ploy to get more Gay fans !!!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
As someone who know's very little about dickinson other than what has been put on here in the last few days can anybody enlighten me as to what sort of player he is and if he is any good.

thanks friends

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here