Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker???

Skills

Aug 4, 2008
Brighton
Can anyone give me the latest on Dicker?

I've been away and can't find anything on here about signing him. He was a quality loan signing and I was told the deal may have been done as Stockport were broke.

Thanks in advance.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Would of thought he is on holiday, as most players are this time of year...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All the players go away on holiday for a couple of weeks so thats why there is no news.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
All the players go away on holiday for a couple of weeks so thats why there is no news.
Funny how other clubs are signing players,maybe its our transfer targets that are on holiday?:shrug:

Must say we really need to get some players in with quality as soon as possible.The best players will be gone in no time.:)

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Funny how other clubs are signing players,maybe its our transfer targets that are on holiday?:shrug:

Must say we really need to get some players in with quality as soon as possible.The best players will be gone in no time.:)

Firstly no team of any real ambition for next season has signed anyone and secondly chill out. There will be signings but there is no rush at the moment, RS will get the right people in just be patient!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Firstly no team of any real ambition for next season has signed anyone and secondly chill out. There will be signings but there is no rush at the moment, RS will get the right people in just be patient!

Totally and utterly correct, we need to Take time to sign the right players NOT panic buy.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I agree no panick buying but if we leave it to late like all the previous years we will be left with shit:Dbut like you say i have even more faith in the club as i know after decades we finally have ambition:lol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We'll have to leave it till later, the players will all try to get another club first, one with a stadium and training facilities, preferably in an area they can afford live in, then, when all else has failed, they'll speak to the Albion, thats just the way it goes.

sashnash

Seagull in East London
Feb 26, 2009

Isn't the transfer window closed until 1st of July? Only free agents and out of contract players can sign before then...

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Isn't the transfer window closed until 1st of July? Only free agents and out of contract players can sign before then...

There are still plenty of players/clubs announcing transfers that will take place on 1st July though...

sashnash

Seagull in East London
Feb 26, 2009
These are the only League 1 transfers I can find... doesn't make me fret too much that we're missing out on anyone. I'm sure RS is just keeping his cards close to his chest...

15 May
Leon McSweeney [Stockport - Hartlepool] Free

12 May
Tommy Rowe [Stockport - Peterborough] Undisclosed

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
These are the only League 1 transfers I can find... doesn't make me fret too much that we're missing out on anyone. I'm sure RS is just keeping his cards close to his chest...

15 May
Leon McSweeney [Stockport - Hartlepool] Free

12 May
Tommy Rowe [Stockport - Peterborough] Undisclosed

Oldham have signed two players

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I for one would like us to move more quickly in the transfer market over the summer... in the past, we have ALWAYS been the last in the queue for the leftovers, but we now have a Chairman with financial clout, an impressive new manager with great knowledge of the lower leagues, and an amazing new stadium within touching distance... there is NO excuse for sitting at the back of the queue this time round, IMHO...

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Topic aside but over 3000 posts in 4 months is bordering on lunacy.
Your contribution has been pretty prolific in fairness, I feel that my contribution has been pretty minimal although I posted quite maniacally when i started. my pace is now quite sedate. I suppose it a question of quality over quantity?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
My agent's still trying to sort out a deal with Dagenham, but if that doesn't happen I'll be on trail in pre-season, possibly at Orient :thumbsup:

Doug you are already an Albion Legend but you can easily become the greatest Albion player of all time, all you have to do on the first day of pre season training is take out Scott Mcgleish!! We would love you forever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here