Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker - Pathetic performance.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What exactly did he contribute second half? Walked around having a go at anyone/everyone whilst contributing absolutely nothing what so ever and spent the entire half massively out of position. Worst performance I have seen from a Brighton for a good few years.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Not sure Dicker is good enough at this level.
Anyone see anything this season to suggest he's good enough? I've not seen all the games.

LDN

Sep 22, 2011
London
keeper was a load of crap again too, literally watched the ball go into the net for their second, where is the commitment.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I think he goes missing too much
insists on taking the free kicks when we've got Vicente who, you feel, could actually do something with a ball
I thought, last year, he was a decent player but I think this is a step too far

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
its easy to single out players but i do wonder if dicker is good enough.painter looks all at sea at the moment as well.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Thought Dicker was our best player out of a bad bunch tonight. No one had a good game bar him and Noone.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Harley was poor and so was dicker, bridcutt was doing the work of 3 men out there

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dicker ok. Harley poor.

Agree. Thought Harley had a total shocker - looked like he didn't want to be there.

Painter was poor as well but at least he looked like he wanted to compete (he was just wasn't good enough) but Harley was really terrible

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can't believe anyone can consider Dicker's performance as ok. Harley was almost non existant. What was worrying was the fact that the substitutions didn't correct the problem!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just don't get Harley.
For an attacking forward thinking midfielder he seems to be Ray Wilkinsesque.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here