Dicker or Navarro?

Dicker or Navarro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dicker or Navarro...Dicker or Navarro...hmmmm.

Its like trying to make a choice between having a candlelit dinner for two with Kelly Brook, on a promise of a full rubdown and some hide-the-sausage action later in the evening...
or
being trampled and gored by an enraged hippo, before being locked in a cell for the night with Uri Geller, who is naked and has an enormous erection.

Tough one.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Dicker or Navarro...Dicker or Navarro...hmmmm.

Its like trying to make a choice between having a candlelit dinner for two with Kelly Brook, on a promise of a full rubdown and some hide-the-sausage action later in the evening...
or
being trampled and gored by an enraged hippo, before being locked in a cell for the night with Uri Geller, who is naked and has an enormous erection.

Tough one.

:laugh::laugh:

Well that one made me laugh!! :thumbsup:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm sure I read on the Stockport forum (when we were looking to buy Dicker), that he had a problem with Gannon. Now whether it was Gannon at fault I dont know, but maybe it alludes to an attitude problem with Dicker. Perhaps Slade is letting him have the message that he (Slade) is in charge.

Only a thought, but usually there is more to things than we know. Certainly Dicker is a class player and Slade knows it.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If Navarro is fit then I fully expect him to retain his place, god knows why through because he is overweight and extremely shit. Everytime Dicker comes on we look a better side, but I've heard from a reliable source the only reason Dicker is on the bench is he isn't fully fit!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If you think he's only had 1 bad game out of 6 then you're either easily pleased or don't go to many games.

Not that easily pleased at all, and I don't let hero worship cloud my judgement either.

He had a good game against Stockport, was decent enough against Walsall and we're led to believe was one of the few who came out with any credit against Huddersfield.

So what if, in your opinion, he had a moody game at Millwall? Crofts can do a job, and for now under the circumstances, that's good enough.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have yet to see Croft have a good game! He has had a good 20 minutes here and there but not a whole game when we went down to 9 mine recently he played well but up until then he had been inconspicuous.

What is wrong with Thornhill who was supposed to have been the man who was going to light up our season from midfield.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I, and we are led to believe the club, want more than "can do a job" though. Yes, work rate is lovely and all that, but at some point you've got to play football and neither Crofts nor Navarro can. I want players who could realistically play a part in a promotion-winning squad. Dicker is currently the only midfielder at the club who falls into that category. Gillingham rejects can do one.

That's why I said 'under the circumstances' - in other words, he's all we've got.

At present, I can't see Crofts being part of a promotion-winning team (though that's not to say he won't improve), but, assuming Slade is allowed to continue building the squad over the coming months, someone else may come in and takes Crofts' place. Until then...

Having said that, I don't think Dicker is, at present, good enough for a promotion-winning team either.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Gillingham rejects can do one.

What a stupid thing to say.

Crofts is a decent player and worth his place in the midfield at the moment imo. Navarro isn't doing enough for me and as many have said we look a much better side when Dicker has come on. Dicker provides better cover for the central defence, which we definitely need right now.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i would have Navarro Dicker and Croft in a 3 man midfield with Forster Dickinson and Bennett/Wright/cox/Mcleod or Virgo up top.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
possibilly the most one sided poll in NSC history :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm sure I read on the Stockport forum (when we were looking to buy Dicker), that he had a problem with Gannon. Now whether it was Gannon at fault I dont know, but maybe it alludes to an attitude problem with Dicker. Perhaps Slade is letting him have the message that he (Slade) is in charge.

Only a thought, but usually there is more to things than we know. Certainly Dicker is a class player and Slade knows it.
I would agree with you, except you wonder why Dicker was brought in if he is that difficult to manage.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So Dicker wasn't at his best in pre-season. At least he HAD a pre-season. I seem to recall Slade saying Navarro was not fully fit because he had missed a large chunk of pre-season because he did not have a club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here