map-of-spain2.jpg

_38219573_holiday300.jpg

That did make me laugh though. :laugh:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
DK used to run an ad agency - FCUK could well have been a client and that is where his company made it's reputation. He has never been loaded - although he has put some money into the club. DK's role has been to steer the club away from the brink of extinction to the stage where we are building a new stadium and in the third tier of the football league. He has never been the man with the cash.

Typical leading question from the thread starter. Up there with "How long have you been a murderer?" to which the reply is "I have never been a murderer" and which those so inclined can interpret as "Dick Knight denies being a murderer".....silly thread, silly contributor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
He's in his massive mansion, blowing all of OUR gate money on high-class whores, crack cocaine, new BMW Alpinas and outbidding Russian gas billionaires at bling jewelry auctions. It's starting to get my goat, frankly.

What is getting your goat the most? The crack cocaine or the whores?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
DK used to run an ad agency - FCUK could well have been a client and that is where his company made it's reputation. He has never been loaded - although he has put some money into the club. DK's role has been to steer the club away from the brink of extinction to the stage where we are building a new stadium and in the third tier of the football league. He has never been the man with the cash.

Typical leading question from the thread starter. Up there with "How long have you been a murderer?" to which the reply is "I have never been a murderer" and which those so inclined can interpret as "Dick Knight denies being a murderer".....silly thread, silly contributor.

Agree. There is a world of difference between running an ad agency and providing clients with logos campaigns etc and actually owing a brand name. Nuff said, stupid thread and I won't be posting on this one again.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'm sure it's probably been said before, but you have the most apt username on this board. You're desperately waiting for this club to die so you can pick at the bones aren't you??

Yea,course I am:shrug: I have followed this club for 30 years and had a season ticket for most of them.But of course just because I dont lick up to Dick Tight and always spout the same bollocks such as Dick saved this club I want this club to die.
Too long now Knight has lived off the last 12 years by spining the same old crap.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think there is much for Dick to talk about. We always pick up the dregs at the arse end of the window, as we do not have the funds to offer contracts that are too good to turn down.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some on here really ammuse me.

Lets take Matt Richards as an example, he is said to be one of the highest paid players at BHA but we are still only paying 1/3 of his wages, from that we can assume, fairly comfortably, that he is being paid about £3k per week by us and that his wage is actually probably nearer £10k. In the summer he becomes a free agent and would want to earn as much as possible but obviously he wont get offered £10k per week; as he did by Ipswich when he was the current England U21s left back. So it is logical that he is going to hang on as long as he can in the hope that somebody comes in and offers him more than the £3k that we have been paying, and who would blame him. If that doesnt happen and come 31st Jan our offer is still on the table he will have to seriously consider it. What is wrong with that? I must point out that all the figures quoted are my assumptions not figures given to me by any source. Could even be we pay £2k and his wage is £6k

So how is all of that DK or MA fault? What else can they do about it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here