Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick tight

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's in his massive mansion, blowing all of OUR gate money on high-class whores, crack cocaine, new BMW Alpinas and outbidding Russian gas billionaires at bling jewelry auctions. It's starting to get my goat, frankly.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Where is he ???? awol during the window again:shrug:

You dont know where the fvck he is do you?

He could be driving up and down the M1 or flying all over Europe trying to find new players?

Or a member of hi family could be badly ill or something!

So unless you've got anything decent to say why not shut it, eh?!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's in his massive mansion, blowing all of OUR gate money on high-class whores, crack cocaine, new BMW Alpinas and outbidding Russian gas billionaires at bling jewelry auctions. It's starting to get my goat, frankly.
Spot on. Meanwhile the seven consortiums all clamouring to buy the club and pump £40mill into the playing side are all waiting for him to turn his f***ing mobile on. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I heard from a youth-turned-now-first team player, that DK doesn't actually have any money and all his money was earned from the brand FCUK of which he [at the time] owned the rights? Was quite drunk at the time but is this true or not?

This is not a DK out post by the way as I am a big fan of the man.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It's because he doesn't care about the club and is a liar and a theif, hell bent on sending us out of business...

FFS.......:yawn:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You dont know where the fvck he is do you?

He could be driving up and down the M1 or flying all over Europe trying to find new players?

Or a member of hi family could be badly ill or something!

So unless you've got anything decent to say why not shut it, eh?!
:clap:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
we'll get a highly rated non leaguer in yet im sure

got to laugh though , a near enough bottom 4 team losses players and we hear nothing.

Oh well , can't be worse than its already been....can it ?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Where is he ???? awol during the window again:shrug:

AWOL again?

Last year he was far from AWOL, what with all the Hammond/O'Callaghan/Savage stuff going on, and then going on SCR and mentioning the hope of signing the famous five.

I'm not his greatest fan, but he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't with some people.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I heard from a youth-turned-now-first team player, that DK doesn't actually have any money and all his money was earned from the brand FCUK of which he [at the time] owned the rights? Was quite drunk at the time but is this true or not?

This is not a DK out post by the way as I am a big fan of the man.

Can someone explain to me why on earth they think DK would own the rights to the brand name for French Connection unless of course he actually owned the company aswell???

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I heard he's been assasinated but the club have had to keep this quiet. Otherwise many people would "tear their beards, and throw themselves from the top most tower".

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
map-of-spain2.jpg

_38219573_holiday300.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can someone explain to me why on earth they think DK would own the rights to the brand name for French Connection unless of course he actually owned the company aswell???

Not sure but it is a first team player that told me that has been at the club since youth!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Pointless Thread No.967

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here