Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No Jack Straw?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is anyone GOING to the GROUND early TOMORROW to the Dick Tight book singing SESSION ?

I might JUST go and GIVE him a piece of MY mind , mind you I've heard Tony Bloom is SINGING too so that may be OK

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

If you were really clever, you could use THE first letter of each upper case WORD so that when ARRANGED together they would reveal a hidden meaning to the THREAD.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Time for the ARS to move on.

Clubs like Pompey and Birmingham are leading the way in the Championship with propa Gangsta Chairman. Ours by comparison is a pussy, who thinks a game of cards and a couple of tinnies, represents hard living.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
tried to call him but his phransferone was still turned off....some one tell Tight the transfer window is now closed

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Time for the ARS to move on.

Clubs like Pompey and Birmingham are leading the way in the Championship with propa Gangsta Chairman. Ours by comparison is a pussy, who thinks a game of cards and a couple of tinnies, represents hard living.

It might be on youtube but I cannot find it. Tony playing in Poker tournie wins about £300k the player he takes the money off says "dont spend it all at once Tony". Tony replies saying its going into the transfer kitty.

You can just imagine him with a pot of money in his house.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Everyone there on time except one. Guess who.

Yup, DK.

He finally rolled up in his Merc at 11.50!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Err, how do you sing a book ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here