Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick tight knight to blame.....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
hey come on everyone. he did manage to rhyme tight with knight. misunderstood comic genius at work i reck.

Fakey's back! YESSSSS!!!!!!

How are you mate? You were the life and soul of the party at Creation the other week, it was sweet to see you again, I missed you like Kerry Mayo would miss cake. How's the bird? What's your website address? I lost it but I want to see it again, it was f***ing funny.

Guess who's back, back again,
Fake quim's back, beefy's friend...

xx

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
chemical brother said:
Fakey's back! YESSSSS!!!!!!

How are you mate? You were the life and soul of the party at Creation the other week, it was sweet to see you again, I missed you like Kerry Mayo would miss cake. How's the bird? What's your website address? I lost it but I want to see it again, it was f***ing funny.

Guess who's back, back again,
Fake quim's back, beefy's friend...

xx

thanx mate,i tried my best! altho u looked like u'd rather be dead than dancing to oasis and endless 80's shite!!!
it was great to see you too. i cant remember the website,i'll try and find it on my pc
ur magic chemical dude:clap:

Oh fake, you do turn me on. Whilst pissed last week I got on the wrong train and ended up in bloody St Annes, I thought I'd try and find you but then I passed out, can't believe you live in Blackpool, what a shithole!!

You gotta find that website hun.

xx

PS BAG doesn't want me to tell you this but she's still got a soft spot for you, last time I was back she was almost in tears telling me how much she misses you.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
chemical brother said:
Oh fake, you do turn me on. Whilst pissed last week I got on the wrong train and ended up in bloody St Annes, I thought I'd try and find you but then I passed out, can't believe you live in Blackpool, what a shithole!!

You gotta find that website hun.

xx

PS BAG doesn't want me to tell you this but she's still got a soft spot for you, last time I was back she was almost in tears telling me how much she misses you.

hahaha st annes=shit hole! i lived right near pleasure beach
thing is mate,ive moved back to brighton now coz my ex was a psycho bitch who i hate!
haha as if,laura never liked me in the first place! shes still a legend tho
i'll look....

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If I came onto billions tomorrow, a huge lump of it would go into the albion. But I wouldn't want to be the chairman. If DK can acheive what he's acheived with what he's had available over the last 6 years, god only knows what he could do with a bit of dosh behind.

Although I avidly repect everyone's right to free speach, I do think cock-heads like north stander, FG and their likes should either keep their traps shut or piss of and take the easy option and support Man U.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
mitch said:
qpr today where trying to get kids to give them there pocket money just to get on a even financial footing and they get 18000 in today
we manage maybe 6500 two to three times the amount through the gate how do you compete [/B]

Don't really like using quotes with two spelling errors in the first line ..... but .....

And QPR get the revenue from leasing their ground to Fulham every other week. And before that it was some rugger buggers. So if they've still got financial problems them someone must have been seriously screwing up.

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
The players on the pitch might need a kick up the arse first.
Once they cross that white line etc etc ....

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
North Stander = DRONK

Ernest = DRONK

FG = THE ORIGINAL DRONK

These cretins are clearly disadvantaged above the shoulders.

Shame so many "on the ball" fans have to waste their time correcting idiotic rants.

I sincerely hope that NS, E, and FG don't have any children.

What little morons they must be too.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
South Stand Zealot said:
North Stander = DRONK

Ernest = DRONK

FG = THE ORIGINAL DRONK

These cretins are clearly disadvantaged above the shoulders.

Shame so many "on the ball" fans have to waste their time correcting idiotic rants.

I sincerely hope that NS, E, and FG don't have any children.

What little morons they must be too.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

FG, Ernest and NorthStander...your t-shirts are ready!

retarded.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here