Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
pizza , garlic bread and a couple of stellas

heaven

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Old Speckled Hen tonight,only £1.79 this week in Safeways for the 750ml bottle.
:drink:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Ernest said:
I couldn't believe my ears listening to the bearded buffoon drone on, no wonder the queues for the bogs were so long as it was the only place that you couldn't hear the potless pillock.
You are a twat i hate you:censored: :censored: :censored: fuckin wanker

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Had a Cheese Burger in the south stand and the standard has picked up in the last few weeks. Disapointed to see the pasty/pie van go.

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
mums cookin. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
When using the Anusol for your piles, please put some on your toothbrush next time you brush your teeth 'cos you talk like a complete asshole...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I made my own Onion bhaji's tonight, and dead proud I am too. Curry tastes that little bit better when you go the extra mile and make it yourself.

Real easy too. If anyone wants the recipe I'd be only too happy to post it.

Can't beat a curry on a Sunday, with a beer and the paper.

Mmmmm :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
on a serious note...with the PA system being so shite at Withdean, what was DK actually droning on about?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
dave the gaffer said:
on a serious note...with the PA system being so shite at Withdean, what was DK actually droning on about?
He was talking about whether the ongoing relationship between Jordan and Peter Andre was genuine, or whether it was just a sham for the media just to keep them in the papers. Dick was saying he thought that initially thats how it may have started out, but now he's seeing some signs of genuine affection between the pair, and he hopes they make a real go of it.

Personally I think Dicks got it wrong. Its all well and good showing up for these high-profile parties and going to nightclubs all the time, but I see very little in the way of family life there. Is Peter really ready to settle down with Jordan and her baby son ? I don't see much sign of it happening yet.

When the media gets bored with them, I think they will get bored with each other.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I have to say that he did go on a bit and I found myself doing that slightly embarrassed starring at my shoes thing. My mate Carl was at the match and he reckoned the speach reminded him of Mel Gibson's in Braveheart. :blush:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
He was talking about whether the ongoing relationship between Jordan and Peter Andre was genuine, or whether it was just a sham for the media just to keep them in the papers. Dick was saying he thought that initially thats how it may have started out, but now he's seeing some signs of genuine affection between the pair, and he hopes they make a real go of it.

Personally I think Dicks got it wrong. Its all well and good showing up for these high-profile parties and going to nightclubs all the time, but I see very little in the way of family life there. Is Peter really ready to settle down with Jordan and her baby son ? I don't see much sign of it happening yet.

When the media gets bored with them, I think they will get bored with each other.

I think you're being very harsh on the pair, Easy 10. Fair play to them if they are clever enough to be using the media to their advantage but I really can't see it.

There is an intersting article in 'The Sun' today regarding Jordan's terror as Peter was pelted with bottles and rubbish thrown by louts from a crowd at a recent concert in which he was performing. She was quoted as saying, ''They began chucking bottles. I was really worried for the safety of people in the crowd, Peter’s two girl dancers — and, of course, scared for Peter himself''.

However, even after this incredible show of support for her other half I do admit that the relationship seems a bit too good to be true. Peter's cringe worthy flirting on 'I'm a Celebrity - Get me out of here!' was enough to turn even the most gullible ladies stomachs and I was more surprised than anyone to see her fall for the crooning Aussie when they reunited back in England.

For now I shall reserve judgement but implore you to take a positive view of the situation, Jordan may be very whiley when it comes to playing the media but the heart is tronger than the brain, especially in the case of this particular romance.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I always liked Bill Pullman's speech in Independence Day!

ahem

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I think you're being very harsh on the pair, Easy 10. Fair play to them if they are clever enough to be using the media to their advantage but I really can't see it.

There is an intersting article in 'The Sun' today regarding Jordan's terror as Peter was pelted with bottles and rubbish thrown by louts from a crowd at a recent concert in which he was performing. She was quoted as saying, ''They began chucking bottles. I was really worried for the safety of people in the crowd, Peter’s two girl dancers — and, of course, scared for Peter himself''.

However, even after this incredible show of support for her other half I do admit that the relationship seems a bit too good to be true. Peter's cringe worthy flirting on 'I'm a Celebrity - Get me out of here!' was enough to turn even the most gullible ladies stomachs and I was more surprised than anyone to see her fall for the crooning Aussie when they reunited back in England.

For now I shall reserve judgement but implore you to take a positive view of the situation, Jordan may be very whiley when it comes to playing the media but the heart is tronger than the brain, especially in the case of this particular romance.
I take on board your comments Chappers, but I'm still not totally convinced. Anyone who saw that fly-on-the-wall documentary on Sky will have seen that Jordan is quite a hard-nosed, driven, career-minded woman. She's not some bimbo who will fall at the feet of anyone, and she's not stupid. Despite all her partying, she also struck me as a devoted mother who would not let another father figure into the life of her son too lightly.

I get the impression that Andre is the one who may be more "full-on" in this relationship, but Jordan can probably take him or leave him...it suits her at the moment to be seen out and about with him, but sooner or later, she'll chew him up and spit him out. Basically he needs her more than she needs him, and eventually it'll all end in tears for Peter I'm afraid.

Dick seemed quite convinced on Saturday that they'll be together for the long term, but I just can't see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here