Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick says he was negotiating a new contract for Currie

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I find this statement a bit confusing as Dick has said would not be negotiating any player or manager contracts until the Falmer decision.

How does this fit in with Mark McGhee and Danny Cullip not being able to negotiate new contracts.

I do think though this is a good bit of business £250k for a 30 year old got on a free.

I hope now that Hammond gets a few more chances as I do see him as a great prospect for the future.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah a two year extension I heard. Not sure about the other contracts.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
fosters headband said:
I find this statement a bit confusing as Dick has said would not be negotiating any player or manager contracts until the Falmer decision.

How does this fit in with Mark McGhee and Danny Cullip not being able to negotiate new contracts.

I do think though this is a good bit of business £250k for a 30 year old got on a free.

I hope now that Hammond gets a few more chances as I do see him as a great prospect for the future.

More fool you if you believe any of his bullshit, file it under we were going to offer £500k for Sidwell

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Hey, Ernest:

kaddexp_innflyttingsfest-073.jpg

fosters headband said:

That all changed a few weeks ago. Every player now being offered a new contract, or being told to look for another club, by Jan 1st.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for that L.I I missed that bit of information.
I was under the impression that he stated the club was not in a position to offer new contracts until the future was resolved.
So what great bit of news changed Dicks view that now has enabled him to offer contracts because we now have a future.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I missed that too but, to me, it looks more like a take it or leave it situation rather than improved contract terms

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Dick says he was negotiating a new contract for Currie

Ernest said:
More fool you if you believe any of his bullshit, file it under we were going to offer £500k for Sidwell
More fool anyone who believes any of your bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here