Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Large One said:
Could he be sued if that wasn't true? Just out of interest.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Yes. Calling someone a liar "tends to disparage them in their trade, business or profession".
OK, I though so. But it's worse than that - he's basically implying that Dick Knight is a fraudster, isn't he?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:bounce: :bounce:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Al i was saying is that meridain have implied that maybe there was more to it than was first proposed not that DK had lied - far from it. As there is no evidence that a hotel is to be built.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Goring Gull said:
Al i was saying is that meridain have implied that maybe there was more to it than was first proposed not that DK had lied - far from it. As there is no evidence that a hotel is to be built.

Odd how you said it the first time!!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
It's even better than that, Goring Gull. There is evidence that no hotel will be built.

I think the comment on the telly about the club misleading the fans could potentially leave that woman and Meridian open to a libel action. However, I reckon Dick and Martin have got another court case to worry about.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Goring Gull said:
Where have "meridain" (I'm guessing that refers to Meridian) implied this and what exactly did they imply?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Goring Gull said:
You said Dick Knight had cocked-up. You didn't bother to find out the real facts to counter Meridian's bullshit, which were actually posted on the same thread. You just thought you could score a cheap point off Dick Knight, and it backfired. True?

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Has anyone fathomed the possibility that Mr Goring is stalking controversy and is welcoming the absurd amount of time we are taking in concocting responses to his posts. Some call it attention seeking others a 'wind-up'!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Large One said:
You said Dick Knight had cocked-up. You didn't bother to find out the real facts to counter Meridian's bullshit, which were actually posted on the same thread. You just thought you could score a cheap point off Dick Knight, and it backfired. True?

True

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here