• Go

Votes: 19 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK so a lot of guns been pointed at the chairmans' head tonight as being no good at contract negotiation.

Should he stay or should he go ?

You decide........................

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Stay........for the time being...........but only if changes are made. If he wants to remain negative.........can,t see the point in him staying. He,ll just be presiding over a terminally ill club.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The time to ask this question is when we have people willing to invest.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
On Savage, he's totally in the clear. He's offered him a deal, on wages that would make him one of our highest paid players. He's prepared to give him 18 months, and he's done all this 2 months before the end of his current contract. As far as I'm concerned, Bas is the twat here, not Knight. If our budget doesn't stretch to his (possibly excessive) demands, then so be it.

Regarding O'Callaghan's outburst, he's under a lot more suspicion for me. This isn't just one or two players in doubt, it's the majority of our squad. We have four players out of contract on Monday (inc. Richards from last week), and tens more in the summer. They can't all be expected to play under such uncertainty, especially when some (I'm thinking George) are our best players who we should be DESPERATE to keep. He should be making concrete attempts to tie these players down and to maintain their happiness. There's no smoke without fire as they say, and it looks to me like he's done f*** all with regards to extending loans and sorting new contracts. A BIG black mark against your name, Mr Knight.

However, in answer to the question, of course he should stay.

Spot on.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
There is no doubt he should stay. What frustrates me more is the over reaction against Dick Knight after O'Callaghan spoke out of turn. I have no doubt when the right investor comes in Dick Knight will step aside but for now he is doing a great job and I am sure he will give Dean Wilkins the money in January to replace departing players and bring in more.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Why do we have to have a vote of confidence in the bloody chairman every time something goes a tiny bit wrong?

We're quite near the playoffs and we've got a new stadium on the way, you cretins!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Massive over-reaction to a crappy Millwall result and news that journeyman Comedy Bas is probably off.

Sooner the diggers go in at Falmer the better.

Dick Knight, He's Alright :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
DK is the greatest chairman this club has had for 30 years. We are very fortunate to have had him for the last 10 years.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
What a completely meaningless poll. Even if 100% of those who vote say he should go, who would replace him? Still don't see a queue of wealthy investors fighting for the chance to take over from him.

Tom Hark you are bang on - this is a massive over-reaction to one poor result / performance, though I can't help feeling that there's an agenda from some to take any opportunity they can to slag off Dick Knight - the one person who did more than anyone to save the life of our club.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If he stays there will be trouble,
If he goes it will be double.

Sep 15, 2006
Why do we have to have a vote of confidence in the bloody chairman every time something goes a tiny bit wrong?

We're quite near the playoffs and we've got a new stadium on the way, you cretins!
We dont have a stadium on the way, all we have is planning permission.
The stadium is pie in the sky, until perry comes clean, speaks in English telling us where the millions are coming from.

If we can't afford the contracts of some of our top players, how the hell can we afford a multi million pound white elephant.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
We dont have a stadium on the way, all we have is planning permission.
The stadium is pie in the sky, until perry comes clean, speaks in English telling us where the millions are coming from.

If we can't afford the contracts of some of our top players, how the hell can we afford a multi million pound white elephant.

You are like a broken record

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
He should stay as he loves the club, plays a big role in Falmer, saved the club and has taken us forward (a bit) but I wouldn't of minded a takeover from Mr Gold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here