Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Share Dispute - Unnamed Director offer £0.01 per share

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Are you deliberately missing the point! When someone sells their shares they other shareholders get first dibs. If they don't agree a price then auditors assess a fair value, exactly has happened with DK. What would the costs be if every couple of months another of these small shareholders decides to sell?

What is your point? I answered your question about costs involved and now you want me to answer another one for you without any acknowledgement of it. What posts of mine are you disagreeing with?

Do you have your own answer to your latest question, or did you want to know what mine is? Just to save beating about the bush answer your own question for me and I will agree or disagree with it.

WHAT IF....
DK just thought it would be nice to give some of his shares away to fans so the fans can have a say in the club.
IMAGINE THAT if you can and stop being so ****ing pessimistic.

He's not giving them away, they are being offered at a price of £1 each when their current value is somewhere between zero and 18p.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I think it's a shame that Dick needed to get some of his money back (he's no TB in the money stakes and kept the club alive when the call came) and the club appear to have made it financially impossible for him to get the info required to enable him to do it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think it's a shame that Dick needed to get some of his money back (he's no TB in the money stakes and kept the club alive when the call came) and the club appear to have made it financially impossible for him to get the info required to enable him to do it.

He got most of it back, already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here