Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Out!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The Large One said:
I hope for your sake his lawyers aren't reading this. They would have a field day with you.

My point exactly. Put up or shut up if you have any evidence of anything improper.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Pete/Berks or Mr turd or whatever you call yourself.

You are a bigger fool than I thought you were.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Takes one to know one

Ernest I quite readily admit I am a fool.

I spent a whole day out today and spent all my spare money following a hobby which hurt me. I came home feeling totally gutted.

But there are times when I come home feeling totally elated as well. I enjoy the times seeing people I know enjoying the same thing too.

That makes me foolish in some people's eyes, but it is what I choose to do.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yorkie said:
Ernest I quite readily admit I am a fool.

I spent a whole day out today and spent all my spare money following a hobby which hurt me. I came home feeling totally gutted.

But there are times when I come home feeling totally elated as well. I enjoy the times seeing people I know enjoying the same thing too.

That makes me foolish in some people's eyes, but it is what I choose to do.

not as gutted as I was when that nonse Beach Hut started to groom me outsode thje ground

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest you are being insulting to Beach Hut(and his family) and not funny :rolleyes:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
So Mr Turd/Berkshire Seagull or whatever you are calling yourself at present, I sure you will enlighten us by explaining when Dick Knight should have stepped aside, given our many publicised problems over the last 8 years.

If you are the Brighton fan you claim to be you won't need a history lesson on the plight of the Albion, and yet you continue to pursue this ridiculous line that Dick knight has ruined the club because he is not rich enough.

What absolute and utter bollocks. You are entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine, so here's what I think: you talk out of your arse.

Knight has galvanised popular support, coordinated a workable business plan, and guided the club through some very troubled waters.

The reason we have not been granted planning permission for Falmer are nothing to do with how much money he has, or has not, put into the club, as you well know.

If, and when, we do get Falmer I hope you will be big enough to admit you were wrong, and Dick Knight was right. Being a fan isn't everything, and I'm sure Dick would agree with you there. But at times like this when it seems everything is against you, being a fan is sometimes the only thing that keeps you going.

And people like Ernest and FG would do well to remember that as well. Rant over. Keep the faith, and we will stay up.

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
Dick Knight has helped get this club back on it's feet. Playing at Withdean costs the club a lot of money and who would realistically invest in a club with a questionable future at the moment? As soon as we get a stadium approved somewhere thats when we can start talking about investing.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
tadley gull said:
So Mr Turd/Berkshire Seagull or whatever you are calling yourself at present, I sure you will enlighten us by explaining when Dick Knight should have stepped aside, given our many publicised problems over the last 8 years.

If you are the Brighton fan you claim to be you won't need a history lesson on the plight of the Albion, and yet you continue to pursue this ridiculous line that Dick knight has ruined the club because he is not rich enough.

What absolute and utter bollocks. You are entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine, so here's what I think: you talk out of your arse.

Knight has galvanised popular support, coordinated a workable business plan, and guided the club through some very troubled waters.

The reason we have not been granted planning permission for Falmer are nothing to do with how much money he has, or has not, put into the club, as you well know.

If, and when, we do get Falmer I hope you will be big enough to admit you were wrong, and Dick Knight was right. Being a fan isn't everything, and I'm sure Dick would agree with you there. But at times like this when it seems everything is against you, being a fan is sometimes the only thing that keeps you going.

And people like Ernest and FG would do well to remember that as well. Rant over. Keep the faith, and we will stay up.
Look son we are millions in debt,was that the plan was it?

So f***ing what,im not a fan of dick knight like most on here,all this crap about we wouldn't have a club if dick never came in bla bla bla.Thats why you all love him on here,because you actually believe the club would be no more ha ha.

The only thing that makes him stand out,is the fact falmer is on the horizon,but hey thats 50/50 isn't it.You like him i don't,big f***ing deal.:shootself

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Safeway said:
I know for a fact that Berkshire will have read that, and it will not have made an OUNCE of sense to him.
Shut it gay boy:eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mr turd said:

The only thing that makes him stand out,is the fact falmer is on the horizon,but hey thats 50/50 isn't it.You like him i don't,big f***ing deal.:shootself

9.5 million in debt but the directors have covered 7 million of that which is why the Alive and Kicking fund was launched. The sale of the two DC's raised half a million and the fans have raised a fair bit more. We got a couple of hundred thousand from Spurs so we are only about a million in debt.

Pretty good going for a chairman I reckon.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mr turd said:

9.5 million in debt but the directors have covered 7 million of that which is why the Alive and Kicking fund was launched. The sale of the two DC's raised half a million and the fans have raised a fair bit more. We got a couple of hundred thousand from Spurs so we are only about a million in debt.

Pretty good going for a chairman I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here