Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Appreciation Thread

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Three promotions, the Stripes at the Millenium Stadium, Bobby Zamora, the Stripes playing in Brighton again, Rocketman, Mickey Adams, Lee Steele's winner against Bristol City, Peter Taylor, coolest sponsor's in the league, Mark McGhee, buying out Bill Archer, first goal of the Millenium, Danny Cullip, Wonderbra posters, Palookaville shirts, Steve Coppell, sticking your money where your mouth is.

Step forward DK and take a bow:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WATF0RD ZERO

Jan 22, 2004
Watching last night's interview, isn't it even more important once we get Falmer, and all these investors come out of the woodwork, that we have a chairman that we know is in it for the right reasons ?

One Dick Knight, there's only one Dick Knight :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

ps i'm bored with Earnest, can you do FG now ?

Last edited:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:clap2: :clap2: Dick Knight you da man:clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
wilderabeast said:
Following Dicks interview last night lets give him a timely Christmas Boost and let him no that we really do appreciate what he is doing, I think some people need to look back in time and realise what a great job he has done and the tireless effort he is putting into Falmer.......Without Dick Knight we would not have a club.... period...

So happy Christmas Dick Head up son and ignore all the twats
I appreciate your opion and your view,but he we all have our ways,but wouldn't have a club if it wasn't for dick mmmmmm i think not,as thats tosh.

Anyway at this rate we may not have a club???

Merry christmas dick,but thats because its not personal,as he has done his best,but its not good enough:)

WATF0RD ZERO

Jan 22, 2004
Well i can wait until new year for turd to unveil his wonderful saviour who is going to take us into the land of untold riches .... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
As with all great leaders, you only really appreciate them when they're gone.....if and when DK calls it a day all true supporters will be the poorer, and we'll look back with gratitude for everything DK has done for us. I'm 110% sure this club would have gone out of existence without Uncle Dick. It amazes me some people are so stupid they can't see this.

Stick at it, Dick, we're almost there.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
balloonboy said:
Stick at it, Dick, we're almost there.

If there is one thing a dick is good at it is sticking, but unfortunately they don't always know when they are there.

Our Dick Knight is the exception to the rule and deserves all of the praise heaped on him by most posters to this thread.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Happy Christmas Mr Chairman, thanks for another great year

:falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
It's always darkest just before the dawn. Thank you Dick, the club is still alive thanks to everything you have done both directly and indirectly.

Where will FG, Ernest, Mr Turd and all the others be when we get Falmer?

In one of the best stadiums in the South, that's where.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Cadiz Seagull said:
I look forward to getting my first season ticket in the Dick Knight Stand at Falmer.

Dick Knight stand?

f*** off. The stadium is to be named The Knight Stadium!!! Anything else will be a criminal act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here