Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight and the phone in

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
You can dream about it fag boy as I've heard you dream about mens backsides most nights :angry: :angry: :angry:

Insults will get you no where now dear boy.

You are OWNED over this bet - FACT.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We were never likely to sign Dichio or Shipperley both are involved in their respective first team squads and as such would not come and play for us!

So why try and sign them when their answers would have allways been no?

Surely a young premiership striker would have been a better bet playing in the reserves with the need to gain experience and prove themselves to their managers, on reflection we did try the young tottenham lad but how many others have we tried?

As for his comments on Turienzo, very puzzling, respected Italian somethings! advised on the deal mmmmmm, he'd be better off saying we were done by a bunch of crooks!

Anyway Im not anti Knight in general he is taking the club in the right direction and as a fan can be trusted, but it has to be said there have been some very puzzling decisions this season!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
You will never own me :angry: :angry: :angry:

I know, trouble is NSC owns you over this - you are being found out big time now :lolol: :lolol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ernest Im sure some one like London Irish would take your place as he is an expert asre kicker
Ernest :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ditchy said:
Intresting to hear Dick's answers .. The question i tried to ask was .."ok we havent signed any strikers , but why did the likes of Dichio and
Shipperly turn us down.. ?

Danny Dichio is happy and settled at Preston so why would he up-root his family to the other end of the country? It is nothing personal against your club.

We have also struggled to get strikers in. It took Billy Davies several attempts to get new players.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
WINDOW FITTER (PNE) said:
Danny Dichio is happy and settled at Preston so why would he up-root his family to the other end of the country? It is nothing personal against your club.

We have also struggled to get strikers in. It took Billy Davies several attempts to get new players.

We know £300k's beyond us, so if anything less than that figure was offered to Davies, would we have stood a chance anyway?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
bhaexpress said:
Probably a combination of both but like LI says we don't want to do a Rotherham do we ?

no way was just intrested to know maybe why

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Rangdo said:
I thinks it's pretty obvious really. Put yourself in those players shoes. Given the choice of Preston, Sheffield Utd and Brighton who would you choose if you based your decision on a purely selfish career point of view.

but if yr not playing and want first team footy to further yr career

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You're new on here obviously otherwise you'd know he didn't want to come here because McGhee falls out with just about everyone and then kicks them off the team coach a long way from home. Dichio was probably a bit embarrased to tell Preston fans the real reasons though :rolleyes:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ernest said:
What a f***ing brown noser :angry: :angry: :angry:

Something you'll know all about once Dick has farted in your face

BRING IT ON, KENDONAGASKI

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Barnham Seagull said:
As for his comments on Turienzo, very puzzling, respected Italian somethings! advised on the deal mmmmmm, he'd be better off saying we were done by a bunch of crooks!

He was talking about Zbigniew Boniek, former Polish world cup legend, coach and media analyst, a mate of Liam Brady's through their Italian days at Juventus. Clearly his recommendation was vital - does make you think this was more of a chairman's signing than a manager's one, but collective responsibility I guess.

Icy Gull said:
You're new on here obviously otherwise you'd know he didn't want to come here because McGhee falls out with just about everyone and then kicks them off the team coach a long way from home. Dichio was probably a bit embarrased to tell Preston fans the real reasons though :rolleyes:

I already knew about the leon Knight?Mark McGhee incident.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
London Irish said:
He was talking about Zbigniew Boniek, former Polish world cup legend, coach and media analyst, a mate of Liam Brady's through their Italian days at Juventus. Clearly his recommendation was vital - does make you think this was more of a chairman's signing than a manager's one, but collective responsibility I guess.

Sounds like the reverse of the old pals, as I assume Knight & Brady were pals, having a common dislike of the Archer, Bellotti, Stanley reigime.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
I already knew about the leon Knight?Mark McGhee incident.

Fair play, but Knight's not the only one. McGammon came back from Burnley on thumb, having told one of the club's mini busses to get lost after being chucked off the team coach.

What price bracket is Dichio in?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bromley shrimp said:
Sounds like the reverse of the old pals, as I assume Knight & Brady were pals, having a common dislike of the Archer, Bellotti, Stanley reigime.

Shame that no-one asked outright if El Turi was his (DK's) signing and whether it was a payoff for Carole and Fruity who arrived on free's via the same agent (I think). Missed opportunity to put to bed or corroborate the NSC fact of 150k too.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Icy Gull said:
Shame that no-one asked outright if El Turi was his (DK's) signing and whether it was a payoff for Carole and Fruity who arrived on free's via the same agent (I think). Missed opportunity to put to bed or corroborate the NSC fact of 150k too.

DK admitted they fu**ed up on El Turi as well as they fu**ed on Trolley. Not sure if he planned to say it but it made for good listening. Sounds like El Turi's a gonner 2.

:D :D :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here