Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dial a football cliche

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
As manager of (eg Chelsea) its the first real challenge he (Ancelotti) has faced

(coz he didnt face a challenge a week earlier when losing to Sunderland, or Birmingham)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, obviously we're obviously delighted it was obviously always going to be difficult but obviously we've set out stall out and, you know, obviously got the result so obviously we're delighted but obviously we'll just take it one game at a time obviously, because obviously if you get too far ahead of yourself then obviously you can come unstuck so obviously we're delighted but we're obviously going to keep our feet on the ground because obviously at the end of the day you're obviously only ever as good as your last result, but obviously this gives us a bit of confidence moving forward, so we're obviously looking to push on and obviously see how far we can go in the competition.

Obviously.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well, yeah, no, obviously I'm over the moon to have finally posted again. The lads have been given me a bit of stick but I've just had to get my head down and keep going. Sometimes it seemed easier to post than delete but I just wasn't getting the rub of the green. Now I've got a post to my name hopefully the flood gates will open and I can go on and post a lot more. I've not set any targets I'm just looking to help the board as much as I can. It's not about GNLF, it's about the board. As long as the board keeps getting posts and moving up the search ratings I'm happy. But, yeah, at the end of the day it's a monkey off my back to have broken my duck for the season, for sure.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Well, obviously we're obviously delighted it was obviously always going to be difficult but obviously we've set out stall out and, you know, obviously got the result so obviously we're delighted but obviously we'll just take it one game at a time obviously, because obviously if you get too far ahead of yourself then obviously you can come unstuck so obviously we're delighted but we're obviously going to keep our feet on the ground because obviously at the end of the day you're obviously only ever as good as your last result, but obviously this gives us a bit of confidence moving forward, so we're obviously looking to push on and obviously see how far we can go in the competition.

Obviously.

very good easy but dont forget the use of "look" at the beginning of every sentence

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
What this thread needs is some input from "the greatest fans in the land" who await in round three of the greatest cup competition in world football.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
This thread is in dreamland.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I'm delighted that this thread has shown man to man that we can outperform any team on the web. We pressed them for 90 minutes and held the mouse up well. We've spent a lot of time in training working on dealing with these posts, so obviously I'm happy we didn't concede. We're gonna take a lot of positives away from this, and obviously, at the end of the day, hope we can post more in the future. The lads have done well today, and it's nice to know the training paid off.

May 12, 2010
I love this thread, it's the thread that I've always supported since I was a boy. It really is a dream come true for me to be here.
It really is a massive thread and I'm looking forward to putting together a run of decent posts here.
Of course it's all made easier when you look around and see that you are posting with some of the best posters in the world.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
first half their lad was triffic, made it really difficult for us to be triffic, second half we we started trifficly and were triffic through out, made them look less than triffic. triffic result. triffic.

Harry-Redknapp-001-300x180.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here