Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DeVecchi Celebrates

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
simonsimon said:
The fact that an ex-policeman is not being prosceuted has the smell of Masonic connections behind the sceens.

Perhaps we are fighting greater and darker forces, than we first thought.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I reckon this whole thing is UTTERLY masonic. No, really.

C'mon folks, SOMEBODY must have some dirt to dish on these people... ???

Last edited:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
It must be DeV is selling out to a Russian businessman who's going to buy the LDC offices and turn them into a football stadium - or an incinerator.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Re: Re: Re: Re: DeVecchi Celebrates

The Large One said:
When I say losing it, I mean losing the plot, and we are talking way, way, way off the silly 'McGhee has the lost the plot' scale. You'll find out next week.
If it was worth hearing about, I reckon the news would be out.
Surely there is some serious dirt to dish on these football-hating, obsessive prigs.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
You know, when I heard about this, and the ridiculous way that bloke got off, I did think that some of us should pay a visit and attempt to discuss the situation with Ms. De Vecchi's beloved.

But that would be provocation, wouldn't it? And despite being provoked again and again and again and again, we must never 'provoke' back. Because, as we know, whatever the circumstances, any form of disagreement involving football fans immediately makes us 'hooligans' and the people involved get sent down (in some instances simply for being in the same room, eh, Brovian?)

Whereas an ex policeman who beats someone up for doing his job gets off scot free..

I am sick to my back teeth of 'restraint' ......but of course, 'restraint' must continue because it's in the best interests of the Albion.

Bollocks.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
attila said:
You know, when I heard about this, and the ridiculous way that bloke got off, I did think that some of us should pay a visit and attempt to discuss the situation with Ms. De Vecchi's beloved.

But that would be provocation, wouldn't it? And despite being provoked again and again and again and again, we must never 'provoke' back. Because, as we know, whatever the circumstances, any form of disagreement involving football fans immediately makes us 'hooligans' and the people involved get sent down (in some instances simply for being in the same room, eh, Brovian?)

Whereas an ex policeman who beats someone up for doing his job gets off scot free..

I am sick to my back teeth of 'restraint' ......but of course, 'restraint' must continue because it's in the best interests of the Albion.

Bollocks.

Restrain yourself Attila!! ;)

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
Re: Re: DeVecchi Celebrates

The Large One said:
On the subject of people losing it, Ann de Vecchi... oops, better not saying anything just yet.

Watch this space in about a couple of weeks... ;)
a couple of weeks later.....?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell said:
Things are coming close to the boil.

She is going ahead then? Unbelievable. :nono:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Surely she's not attempting to put herself forward as a candidate for the local elections in BRIGHTON next year...?

De Vecchi - No votes...

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Things are coming close to the boil.
I have an image of a witch stirring a cauldron.

Will DeVecchi be celebrating the demise of Bodfish and Labour's disarray on Brighton Council ?
It is surely a worry for the Albion if the Greens (the ultimate yuppie party) gain support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here