Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Detention on the first day??

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
First day back at school, do my tutor group ask 'have I had a nice break' or say, 'My, youve lost weight Sir'? No, they ask 'Didnt you lose 7-1 the other week?'. Hmm Where's my punishment book??

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Saw my sociology teacher the other day at bhasvic and he's from East London and supports Orient and he shouted 7-1 at me across the class room, just couldn't think of a good response.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Saw my sociology teacher the other day at bhasvic and he's from East London and supports Orient and he shouted 7-1 at me across the class room, just couldn't think of a good response.

Nob end. My History teacher is a BRIGHTON fan. Its safe in Newman, safe.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

Try 'f*** off knob'

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bizarrely I've just taken a break from my future Booker Prize winning novel to come on here and in the manuscript I'd just written almost those exact words about a kid who gets a detention on his first day at an unspecified secondary school (essentially the Seaford Head School of my youth).

:thumbsup:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Try 'f*** off knob'

I don't fancy being chucked out of his lesson, he's a good teacher. I was so annoyed after we lost 2-1 to them, he still has bragging rights. Can't wait until we beat them in the JPT.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Had a Palace fan in the class today. Told him to pop down the car park as someone had reported a caravan on fire. When they filled out the address forms I told him just to put "pikey, no fixed abode" on it. I don't think he'll want to be in my class for much longer. Or at least he won't come back in a Palace shirt.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Had a Palace fan in the class today. Told him to pop down the car park as someone had reported a caravan on fire. When they filled out the address forms I told him just to put "pikey, no fixed abode" on it. I don't think he'll want to be in my class for much longer. Or at least he won't come back in a Palace shirt.
:drink: :thumbsup:

We had detention on saturday mornings in my old Grammer school, which they stopped just after i left.therefore i still hold the school record for the most sat dits in a row. :dunce:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
First day back at school, do my tutor group ask 'have I had a nice break' or say, 'My, youve lost weight Sir'? No, they ask 'Didnt you lose 7-1 the other week?'. Hmm Where's my punishment book??

Hit the bastard:censored:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

Surprised you not been suspended for being racist:ohmy:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Is that Paul? Should have come to Sussex Downs mate as both me and the other Sociology male teacher are Brighton season ticket holders :)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Surprised you not been suspended for being racist:ohmy:

As there is an amazing, but fortunate, lack of Palace Pikeys in the area, I think everyone was just grateful that someone presented themselves as a supremely easy target!

Plus this is Further Education, so amongst the general "gay" and "one finger salutes", the Pikey-baiting is quite a long way down the list for the thought police.

We really do need to stop the lecturers calling students "gay" though. Even if some of them really are mincers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here